the entire directory
only in Regional/Australia
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Colleges and Universities
Regional: Oceania: Australia: News and Media
Regional: Oceania: News and Media: Newspapers
The Hutt River Independent
- Official news site for the principality which legally seceded from the Commonwealth of Australia in 1970. Publication is periodic and achieved on a voluntarily basis. Site offers links to previous issues and other official documents.
- The national newspaper online.
Australian Jewish News
- Published weekly with editions in Melbourne and Sydney, this newspaper started as The Hebrew Standard in 1895. Site offers gallery of historic front covers, an archive, contact details and current news.
Australian Newspapers Online
- A searchable database from The National Library of Australia.
Australian Press Council
- Contains database of the decisions of this industry watchdog group since 1976.
- Latest Australian news, sport, music, arts, opinion, careers and travel for Australians living in London and the UK. Website and free weekly London newspaper.
- Free monthly newspaper for Indian-Australians. Published in Melbourne.
- Australasian newspaper dedicated to reporting higher education and vocational education and training issue. A subscription-based publication published 48 times a year on Wednesday in hard copy and online.
- This site is the online edition of The Catholic Leader, which is published every Sunday by the Corporation of the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane and is distributed to parishes around Australia.
- Australia's leading satirical newspaper.
Daily press online
- Index of major newspapers within Australia.
- Collective gateway for the Fairfax Interactive Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of John Fairfax Holdings Limited. Site provides links to the company's many newspapers, and its directories, financial services and classified sites.
- Classifieds Drawn from the Fairfax chain of newspapers. Covers jobs, motors, homes, property, businesses for sale, tradespeople, buying and selling, auctions, tenders and personals.
- Entry point for the online version of a group of Rural Press publications - Australian Farm Journal, Farm Weekly, North Queensland Register, Queensland Country Life, Stock and Land, Stock Journal, and The Land.
- Updated daily and a pre-eminent source for business and finance news and analysis, political commentary and opinion.
Green Left Weekly
- Online version of the progressive newspaper published by the Democratic Socialist Party (Australia). As an Australian alternative newspaper, it campaigns for workers' rights, supports the environment, fights racism and sexism, and gives solidarity for international struggles.
- The weekly newspaper of the Communist Party of Australia.
- Provides an index to articles published in the Koori Mail newspaper and to information on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, issues and events from various sources.
IPMG - Independent Print Media Group
- IPMG's publishing operations deliver more than 5000 pages of magazines and newspapers nationally each month. This site details the companies many aspects in design and project management, training and print management.
Local Government Focus
- A free, independent paper that is distributed monthly to local councils across Australia.
National Indigenous Times
- Aboriginal news provider with up-to-date news articles.
- National paper dealing exclusively with issues and information relevant to this profession.
- Industry site for the Pacific Area Newspaper Publishers' Association Inc (PANPA) which acts as an information exchange for its 300 company members in 14 countries.
The Trading Post
- Site provides classified advertisements published weekly from the 10 Trading Post publications across Australia.
Victorian Country Press Association
- Industry body for non-daily country newspapers with members throughout five states.
The Walkley Awards
- Annual awards recognise excellence in Australian journalism.
- Horse racing newspaper published weekly. Stories and photos from the newspaper, as well as information about products from Winning Post Press.
- Provides online versions of local newspapers which contain listings of property, jobs and motor vehicles for sale, entertainment, dining details and reviews, and classified listings of local trades and services.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2015 at 5:24:12 UTC -