become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publishers/Associations
News: Journalism: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Alabama Press Association (APA)
- Offers reporter resources and membership services plus directories of daily and weekly newspapers in the state and those with NIE sites.
American Press Institute
- Conducts research, training, convenes thought leaders and creates tools to help chart a path ahead for journalism in the 21st century.
Arizona Newspapers Association (ANA)
- State press organization offers member directory, calendar, legislative alerts, ad services and other information for members.
Association of Alternative Newsweeklies (AAN)
- Represents a diverse group of 123 non-daily free-circulation papers in North America. Includes directories, news and information on member programs, conferences and resources.
Association of Free Community Papers
- Representing publishers of free circulation community papers. Association and membership information and resources for publishers and advertisers.
California Newspaper Publishers Association
- Membership requirements for a trade association that represents daily and weekly newspapers of California. Legislative updates, training, statewide classified and display advertising coordination, job information, and bulletins.
Commonwealth Press Union
- Association of newspapers and news agencies in the Commonwealth provides news, issues, forums, conferences, awards, membership details and contact information.
Community Newspaper Association of Victoria
- Membership, history, and mission statement for group which provides a collective resource for smaller communities self-publishing local newspapers and newsletters.
Community Papers of Florida (CPF)
- Represents publishers of over 60 free-circulation community papers. Includes news, services and directory of members.
European Newspaper Publishers' Association (ENPA)
- Represents publishers of some 3000 daily, weekly and Sunday titles. Includes news, issues, Monthly Review and world newspaper directory. [English, French]
Guild of Press Publishers (GIPP)
- Nonprofit partnership of publishers of printed media and industry suppliers including major national daily and weekly newspapers and magazines as well as special and scientific periodicals. Russia.
Inland Newspaper Trade Association
- US national newspaper association specializing in financial and human resources research, training, newspaper advertising sales seminars and revenue workshops.
International Newspaper Marketing Association
- INMA is a non-profit association dedicated to the promotion of advanced marketing principles within the newspaper industry.
Michigan Press Association (MPA)
- Offers membership services including meetings, training, current legislation, legal issues and a Michigan newspaper directory.
Minnesota Newspaper Association (MNA)
- Trade organization offers a newspaper directory by city, advertising services and job opportunities. Includes services and information for members including the annual convention.
Missouri Press Association
- Statewide association of newspapers. Offers workshops, inter-paper advertising, and an online index of services and member newspapers.
National Newspaper Association
- Body representing community newspapers, publishers, and editors. Lists resources, events, membership benefits, and jobs.
National Newspapers of Ireland (NNI)
- Promotes newspaper advertising, research into advertising and circulation, and campaigning on behalf of its nine newspaper publishers.
New England Newspaper & Press Association
- Promotes growth and excellence in community journalism. Offers news, member services and directories of newspapers by state.
New Jersey Press Association (NJPA)
- Non-profit membership association advancing the interests of newspapers. Offers advertising and press release services plus public notices, events and directory of member newspapers.
New York Press Association (NYPA)
- Trade organization for weekly community newspapers in the state. Includes a directory of newspapers by county, member services, calendar, links and resources.
Ohio Newspaper Association (ONA)
- Trade group provides a newspaper directory, member services including calendar, jobs, public notices and The Bulletin bimonthly.
Pacific Northwest Newspaper Association
- A trade association of daily newspapers in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and British Columbia. Find details on jobs available, upcoming conferences, members, useful links, and outreach programs and contests.
Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association
- Official trade organization for all Pennsylvania newspapers.
South Carolina Press Association (SCPA)
- Represents and serves the state's daily and weekly newspapers. Includes directories of journalists and all daily, weekly and college newspapers in the state.
Southern Newspapers Association
- Professional trade association representing newspaper publishers and owners throughout the Southern United States. Includes employment and internship information for member newspapers, journalist resources, and membership information.
Washington Newspapers Publishers Association
- More than a century in service to community newspaper publishers, readers and advertisers, in the State of Washington.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 6:50:26 UTC -