become an editor
the entire directory
only in Services/Newsfeeds
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Services: Free Content
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Syndication and Feeds: RSS: Directories
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Hosted Components and Services
Computers: Open Source: Open Content
- Provides content services in the form of full articles, aggregated news and headlines, financial and market feeds, horoscopes, today in history, traffic conditions, and weather. Suitable for web, wireless and interactive applications.
- Service that can generate an RSS feed from any site, so the feed can be monitored in a feed reader or aggregator.
- Free content provider of e-commerce and technology headline news.
The Marketing Minute
- Free business content for your Web site: Concise, creative marketing tips, updated automatically every Wednesday in an attractive format.
- Offers clients the latest top world and national news plus sports, entertainment, health and science, business, technology, and politics.
- Media monitoring services that generates relevant links to stories around the web for large media properties such as BBC News.
News Is Free
- Headline syndication service.
- Create free headline feeds for a website, weblog, pda, or phone. Download a web-based reader.
- Web service that reads feeds and identifies entities, facts and events within the text.
- A service for RSS users and Webmasters, free of charge. XML news feeds covering news headlines on the topics of sports, economics, music, internet and technology. [English, German, Italian, Dutch]
Submit Corner Newsfeed Wizard
- Tools enable you to add fresh, customized news headlines from over 2000 sources directly onto a site.
Ticker Technologies Inc.
WebReference.com/internet.com RSS News Feeds
- Detailed description of how to use Rich Site Summary to use a variety of headline services available. Requires a Perl script to run.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 18, 2016 at 7:45:03 UTC -