the entire directory
only in Services/Business_Services_for_Media
Business Services for Media
Closed Captioning for Television
Directories and Labor Suppliers
Public Relations Agencies
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Services
This category in other languages:
24-7 Press Release
- Free press release distribution service that helps feed news.google.com, opt-in journalists, online media, freelance writers, and newspapers.
- Provider of closed captions and subtitles for live and pre-recorded video in any tape format, video CD, DVD or webcast.
- Content service that monitors U.S business publications and synthesizes key news, rules and trends.
- Film documentary production team based in Berkshire and producing programming for broadcasters around the world. View archive, online shopping, and list of awards.
- A creator of interactive, online community-based news and information Web sites. Created in alliance with newspapers owned and operated by Advance Publications Inc.
- Offers stock images for commercial using. Also provides feature stories ready for magazine publication. Covers Japanese costumes, traditional festivals, Fuji, Japanese Alps, homeless and economic depression.
- Details and contact information for Australian Independent Radio. A provider of pre-produced news bulletins for small radio station operators.
- Astronomy and space news syndication service that allows free use of its headlines on other web sites.
Authors and Experts
- Details about agency that links media with compelling interview.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers' provides data quarterly on a series of economic and business trends in America. These surveys have garnered significant press coverage as potential guideposts for assessing the economy's well-being. Provides present and historical findings, trends and opinions.
- Story highlights, history and gear list for broadcasters based in Turkey. Can provide news feeds via access to Eutelsat, Intelsat and Turksat through its 2.4-meter fixed teleport at its Istanbul headquarters.
Bilge Uplink Services
- Production broadcast company and an international SNG uplink provider based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Virtual PR agency for corporate news distribution in south Asia. Agency also daily monitors and reports on more than 350 newspapers, magazines and websites.
Capitol News Service
- A television news service based in Tallahassee providing daily on state-wide news for NBC stations across the state of Florida.
City News Service
- Regional wire service providing around-the-clock coverage of news in US counties of Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego.
- ClariNet provides real-time newsfeeds, as full text and photos, for web sites and internal corporate use. See product demonstrations and subscribe online.
CMS Station Brokerage
- Details for Pittsburgh firm offers media broker services. Helps radio station owners sell assets to qualified buyers.
Contacto News Service
- Syndicates news features and images to newspapers, magazines and online publications. Based at Burbank, California.
Creative Circle Media Consulting
- View samples of redesigned newspapers. Read about services that span pre-press quality control, solutions in outsourcing and convergence, and training for editorial, classified and advertising staff.
Cyberium Media Consultancy
- Provides integrated print, multimedia, Internet, video, writing, photography, illustration and animation services. The goals of accessibility and interactivity underscore all work.
Cyberwalker Media Syndicate
- Content provider for newspapers, magazines, and web sites focusing exclusively on technological issues. Provides a company biography and background about its founder.
- Offers consulting services to traditional and new media organizations.
- Multilingual service brokering its wire feed of citizen journalism to the mainstream media around the world. Pro-civil society, with a focus on the under-reported. Pays contributors.
Design With Reason
- Personal site of Ron Reason, Chicago-based newspaper designer, educator, and consultant in newspaper design. Site provides case studies in redesign, workshop topics, tips, articles, and resources.
Develin Design Group
- Set designers for television broadcasters since 1989. Specializing in news studio construction - both virtual and actual.
- Supplying news and sports pictures of high quality in real time, this is a photo agency based in South Tyrol which specialized in the distribution of pictures over internet.
dpa: The German Press Agency
- An independent news agency offering international coverage of current affairs ranging from politics to economic, scientific, and cultural events to general news and sports.
- Gateway to the world of the Dutch financial press,to set up or improve press relations and newspaper coverage in The Netherlands.
European Pressphoto Agency
- Supplying photos for competitive worldwide coverage to the European media.
- Community of media professionals showcasing their works in photography and journalism. Build a portfolio, recruit a freelancer, find media jobs, or browse stock images.
Flying Lion Productions
- Provides broadcast quality motion video and still image photography of breaking news events in Los Angeles County
- Wire service about the travel industry. Distribution options for PR representation through eTurboNews Group includes email service, web site archival storage, search facilities and readership tracking.
Future Events News Service
- Experienced researcher team providing a daily updated diary of thousands of forthcoming news events at international, national and local level. Suitable for the media, governments, banks, and public relation agencies.
- Sells lists of PR media agencies and contact details for US print and broadcast media. Offering turnkey application for press release distribution.
- Lists company's auction and classified advertising software. Access a forum, manuals, and database of information for product users.
- Information graphics available by subscription for newspapers and magazines. Access thousands of images and a daily graphics advisory. Subscription includes license to reproduce or alter images.
- TV production company specialising in documentaries, TV programs and commercials for home and international markets.
Home Planning News
- Provides information to journalists and general media on home planning and home improvement topics such as electrical, wiring, roofing, window coverings, home safety, apprenticeship and energy conservation.
Hugo E. Martin
- A strategic consulting company for print and online media serving Europe and Asia. Repositions publishing ventures, develops magazines, and assists in marketing,
Human Development TV Agency
- Offers magazine format broadcast footage and scripts that reports about places where hardship is the norm and where economic crisis is a daily reality.
- Matching buyers and sellers of mobile uplinks, excess capacity, production facilities, and other broadcasting services.
- Providing software for Internet pressroom management. Enables corporate and agency customers to distribute news and information via RSS and the web. Read product information and user weblog.
Jacek Utko News Design
- Consultant describes the philosophy behind award winning newspaper redesign and provides biography and portfolio. Based in Poland.
Joint Communications Corporation
- Details about media strategists John Parikhal and Chris Kennedy who assist radio and magazine companies in identifying, capturing and keeping audiences.
Journalists @ Your Service
- A meeting point and information hub for working journalists and media professionals based in Brussels and Belgium. International Press Centre is a multi-lingual site.
Kalil & Co., Inc
- Brokerage firm assisting clients to buy and to sell media companies. Portfolio details past transactions. Also consults and arranges financing of radio and television station appraisals.
Karen Gleason & Associates Inc.
- A publishers rep firm engaged in the sale of print and electronic advertising for the financial and technology audiences.
- Web-based trading platform for videonews allowing independent reporter to publish footage and distribute it in broadcast format to televisions.
- Premiums, promotions, and circulation supplies for the newspaper industry.
- Broadcast television talent agency, serving anchors and reporters, working in news, sports, and weather.
- Communications consultancy offering training to enable senior business leaders to speak to the media with confidence, and public relation skills.
- Content creation, film making, and Internet solutions are the focus to this business in India.
Media Venture Partners
- Provides investment banking services to media and emerging telecommunications companies. Offers help in media brokerage, capital raising, and mergers.
- Company delivering "on-site" training for television photographers and editors.
- Contact directory for advertising professionals in TV, cable, radio, print, interactive media, agencies, and buyers. Membership required. Site also offers list of media associations and a searchable index of industry news.
- A network of specialist services in production, duplication, distribution, and storage of video, audio and print media.
Military Media Inc.
- Details its services in reaching the military audience through advertising, marketing and consumer promotions involving military base newspapers, direct mail, and opt-in email.
News and Features
- Supplying material for newspapers, magazines and journals. Media management advising and consulting with companies wishing to improve or expand their media presence.
News In 3D
- Online store offering virtual news sets, and looped animated footage.
News Power iPress Service
- Distribution of press releases, newsletters and financial reports to journalists all over the world.
News Team International
- UK media company providing writing, reporting, photography, and syndication services for media, corporate, and other clients.
- Coverage of the set design industry for television news as well as news graphics design. Contains photographs and descriptions of active studios and screen captures of graphics packages.
- Develops software for newspapers, magazines and other types of publications. Contact details and customer stories about one of the world's largest vendors of newspaper software.
Newsstand Association of Philadelphia
- Support and social group for business members. Lists newsstands for sale, events, and advice on starting in the industry.
- Based in Japan, this press agency supplies high quality features and photographs to media professionals.
- Turnkey web publishing solution leverages editorial and advertising content.
- Provides sport news, results and data services. Coverage of more 40 major sports in 200 countries. Offering a multi-format, multi-language content solution.
- Satellite transmission company with trucks offering C-Band, Ku-Band and HD services. Photo gallery and specifications for each truck in fleet.
- Client list, plus advice on developing a strategy, creation, final distribution, and social networking.
- A press photo agency, selling photos and text features as a resource for online and print magazine publishers. Resume, fees, and samples. [French and English]
Pressflex Magazine Services
- Consultant assisting magazines in drawing traffic to web sites.
- Offers digital publishing solutions for print publications including newspapers, magazines, catalogs and journals. Services include digital delivery, hosting, payment subscription and advertising.
Prime Time Productions
- Caters for all facets of television from film crews, camera rental, and editing to post-production. Read how this business assists in planning and executing news coverage activities in the Middle East.
Promedia of Ohio
- Creators of broadcast and training videos. Lists services that also cover multimedia production, web design, and the duplication of cd and video.
Publicitas Promotion Network
- Promotes newspapers and magazines internationally using marketing, press advertising sales and offers combined with the Internet.
- Find contact information and catalogue for this family concern which is a supplier of crossword puzzles and word games to the UK press.
- Demonstration and license details for a ready to run Internet classifieds software for newspaper, radio and television web sites. Comes with secure credit card processing gateway linking utility.
- Find for top-drawer journalists or film makers for corporate films, videos, and CDs. Provides public relations consultants, media trainers, and guest speakers.
- Supplying the news, sports, events and entertainment industries with equipment and personnel for remote broadcasts.
Sam Whitmore's Media Survey
- Provides media analysis and consulting for media pros and buyers.
- Video production company based at Indianapolis, Indiana, and offering video production, duplication, post production services with AVID and Discreet Logic systems.
- Destination marketing organization with expertise in tourism, digital strategy and practice. Services include consulting, strategy, campaigns and benchmarking.
- A motivational and keynote speaker based in Singapore. Offers guidance on media analysis, marketing and communications.
- Details on technology that enables users to clip and redistributing news in a PDF format that retains the same look as the original print version.
South West News Service
- This independent press agency supplies news, features and pictures to regional, national and international media.
- Classified system, ad accounting, typesetting and billing system.
Talk to the Press
- Features agency in Britain. Helps individuals who wish to sell their real life story to the media. FAQ, examples, and testimonials.
- Optimized hyphenators and spellcheckers for publishers that sit alongside existing editorial systems. Covers all European languages and a set of Asian languages.
TBN Newspaper Management Benchmarking Studies
- The Benchmarking Network has completed newspaper benchmarking studies, available for purchase, on information systems effectiveness and a variety of accounting and finance topics.
Television News Center
- Encompassing all facets of TV news from story planning to post-production, this company trains journalists at all levels of experience. Can also assist in hiring personnel, training and consulting.
Thames Valley Features Agency
- Copy services for women, by women. Services suits magazines and sections for national newspapers. [May not work in all browsers].
Times Syndication Service
- A division of The Times of India Group. Promises to "fulfill content requirements on virtually any topic". Can provide text, images and audio-video for use in print or online mediums.
- A team from southeastern British Columbia, Canada, providing news reporting for regional, national, and world television networks since 1980.
- Details about automation technology that helps newspapers produce on-line editions. Find testimonials, list of titles produced with this product, demo site, and training manuals.
Trinity Mirror Solutions
- Sales and marketing information for an advertising agency representing regional press titles throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. A Trinity Mirror Regionals company.
TV News London
- Media training by senior print, radio and TV journalists. Also offers corporate video production.
TV-Wire Broadcast Wire Service
- Contact and sales details for this satellite wire-service specializing in TV broadcast entertainment news and event media coverage.
TVA Media Group
- Service list and case studies for this media production and news placement syndicate in North America offering guaranteed distribution and tracking resources for TV, radio, print media outlets.
United Business Media
- Explains the portfolio of a business information company. Includes PR Newswire's news distribution network and CMP's span of events, print and on-line publications.
Virtual Set Works
- Download a library of virtual sets and backgrounds for television and film use in chroma keying and greenscreen. Accommodates multiple angles for different camera views.
- Specializing in virtual set design, library licensing, and complete systems installation and integration. Portfolio shows samples involving an international list of clients spanning news broadcasting to corporate video.
- A self-service advertising ordering and production system that enables clients to upload material for print and online publishers. Advertisers order, build, and purchase their own ads.
Business Services for Media
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2015 at 16:50:20 UTC -