the entire directory
only in Media_Industry/Services
Business Services for Media
College and University News Services
Official Press Releases
Stock and Clip Art
Business: Publishing and Printing
This category in other languages:
AAP Information Services
- Australian independent news provider specialising in real time news to media, corporates, financial markets and private individuals.
- Providing real time access to news agencies, this service guarantees subscribers "minute-by-minute information on events, however minor, in the field of politics, economics, sports, diplomacy and social issues".
Africa Media Online
- Sells output from a network of professional freelance journalists, photographers, and cartoonists in African countries.
- Provides free content to the print and online media. Registered members can download copyright-free articles and images or have them immediately e-mailed. Non-members are limited to viewing article summaries. Registration is free.
Associated Press Television News
- APTN provides camera crews, editing, satellite uplink, space segment and delivery - from anywhere in the world, direct to a broadcaster's door.
Caribbean Media Corporation (CMC)
- Provides news, sports and business information throughout the Caribbean including online radio news and sports. [RealMedia]
- Providing country focused news, information and interactive features to its readers. Registration required.
Feature Story News
- FSN is an independent source of broadcast news for networks worldwide providing ready-to-air television and radio news material, tailored to individual on-air styles.
Federal News Service
- Providing verbatim transcripts of speeches and comments by US and Russian leaders on matters of official government policy and other issues of the day.
Hyde Park Media
- Chicago metropolitan area news service syndicating investigative reports, spot news coverage and feature stories domestically and internationally since 1984. Sample stories, client list, links to Chicago media, and samples of work by journalist Anthony DeBartolo.
Intellectual Property (IP) News Agency
- Pilot project dedicated to the coverage of Intellectual Property news from around the world.
Interfax Information Service
- Breaking business, political and general news including Russia, CIS, Central Europe, China and world news.
IPS Inter Press Service
- The agency describes itself as civil society's leading news agency, specializing on globalization and development topics. Description of the agency, its services and regional centers.
ITN - Independent Television News
- Based in the UK, and providing news programming for ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5.
- Provider of legal, government, business and high-tech information sources. By subscription only.
Share International Media Service
- Associated with the United Nations, to synthesize ideas and events related to restructuring of global institutions. Content available free for reproduction.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 12:24:03 UTC -