become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Industry/Organizations
Public Relations Associations
Telecommunications Trade Associations
Media Access Advocacy
This category in other languages:
Association of Regional News Channels
- Professional association of local and regional cable news organizations in North America.
Botswana Media Consultative Council (BMCC)
- A non-profit, non-government organization promoting the democratic development of multi-media in Botswana.
The Brechner Center
- A Freedom of Information center and source for media law developments at the College of Journalism and Communications, University of Florida.
Center for Media and Public Affairs
- Media analysis, research and educational resources.
Center for Rural Strategies
- Media production, consulting and planning on rural issues.
Communications Workers of America
- Represents workers in telecommunications, printing and news media, public service, health care, and other industries.
Consumer Project on Technology
- Advocates for the public interest in telecommunications and technology policies.
The European Broadcasting Union
- Professional association of national broadcasters that negotiates and advocates for interests of public broadcasters in Europe.
Federal Communications Bar Association
- An organization of attorneys and other professionals, involved in the development, interpretation and practice of communications law and policy.
Institute of Communication Ethics
- Promotes recognition of the role of ethics across the range of all communications.
The International Communications Forum
- Organisation dedicated to upholding high standards of ethics in the media
Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
- Provides translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu-Pashtu, and Turkish media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends in the Middle East.
National Association of Broadcasters
- News, position statements, research, information and resources from major industry organization of broadcasters.
Parents Television Council
- Acts to bring positive, family-oriented television programming to the U.S. entertainment industry. Organization information and news, individual action projects, and viewing recommendations.
Rocky Mountain Media Watch
- News, information, research studies and other resources from advocacy organization that is highly critical of mainstream media.
Silha Center for the Study of Media Ethics and Law
- Media research center affiliated with University of Minnesota.
World Association of Community Broadcasters
- Represents international community-based broadcasters. [In English, French, Spanish].
World Media Force Organization
- Mission statement, media news, tips for broadcasters, and membership information.
World Press Freedom Committee
- A group of national and international news media organizations monitoring, advocating, and coordinating efforts to promote a free press.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 21:45:07 UTC -