become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Literacy/Music
- Shows how they market and promote alternative, indie, punk hardcore and metal music online. Most notable for interview and review links, FAQ, and a model for similar sites.
Frontline: The Merchants of Cool
- Journeys into the world of the marketers of popular culture to teenagers. They are the merchants of cool: the creators and sellers of popular culture, who have made teens the hottest consumer demographic in America.
Popular Music and Society
- Bibliographical links to a large number of articles analyzing popular music in contemporary culture.
Stanford Online Report - Rock & Roll: Does it influence teens behavior?
- A discussion by Kathleen O'Toole on the above topic (1997) and the central role music plays in the lives of teens.
Writing Better One-Sheets by Jett Black
- ABC's of music marketing. Terms defined, a basic strategy. A short but good "how-to."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2014 at 6:54:06 UTC -