become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Literacy/Music
Open Directory - News: Media Industry: Media Literacy: Music
- Shows how they market and promote alternative, indie, punk hardcore and metal music online. Most notable for interview and review links, FAQ, and a model for similar sites.
Frontline: The Merchants of Cool
- Journeys into the world of the marketers of popular culture to teenagers. They are the merchants of cool: the creators and sellers of popular culture, who have made teens the hottest consumer demographic in America.
Popular Music and Society
- Bibliographical links to a large number of articles analyzing popular music in contemporary culture.
Stanford Online Report - Rock & Roll: Does it influence teens behavior?
- A discussion by Kathleen O'Toole on the above topic (1997) and the central role music plays in the lives of teens.
University of South Australia - Marketing and Development Unit: Teen Beat Gives Girls Power
- Australian academic Sarah Baker's research into teen girls, music, and dance.
Writing Better One-Sheets by Jett Black
- ABC's of music marketing. Terms defined, a basic strategy. A short but good "how-to."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 11:28:28 AM EDT -