become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Industry/Industry_News
Arts: Entertainment: News and Media
Business: News and Media
This category in other languages:
- News, commentary and links about journalism and media.
- News of advertising and media industries
- Daily news and information on media and communications in the African Union.
Association of American Publishers
- News and Information from the principal trade association of the book publishing industry.
- News from the world of publishing.
- News and information for the digital television industry. Tutorials,
- Magazine covering the Canadian communications industry. Content from current and archived editions.
Broadcasting & Cable Online
- News of the broadcast and cable industries.
China Media Monitor Intelligence
- Business to business information resource for Chinese TV and advertising industries.
- A digest of media news by the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
- News and product information for professionals in the digital broadcasting industry.
The Digital Edge
- News and resources from the Federation New Media Federation of the Newspaper Association of America.
- Digital media and entertainment news service, based in the UK, covering digital television and programming.
- News for the media and marketing industries in Scotland, with stories, job search resources, events listing, and features.
Editor and Publisher
- Monthly journal offers daily breaking news about all aspects of the North American newspaper industry.
The Editors Weblog
- Published by the World Association of Newspapers and the World Editors Forum.
- Weblog of veteran Boston news reporter and former Boston Globe columnist David Farrell and DV producer John Farrell. Reports and commentary on the news and creative ends of the media.
The Guardian - Media
- News and commentary on UK and world media industry of digital, tv, radio and press. Includes Media Network, blogs, video and podcasts.
- News, reviews and forum discussion covering digital and high-definition television.
International Press Telecommunications Council
- Established to safeguard the telecommunications interests of the world press. Features specifications and standards.
- A portal site for media news, data and resources.
- Providing latest vacancies, a training directory and events and awards calendar.
- News ticker and mailing list for the broadcasting industry.
- Media industry news and commentary for the Indian market. A service for readers of Deal magazine.
- News, resources and links related to British and world media.
- Weekly magazine for media industry news with stories, features, analyses, and career information.
- News of media and advertising industries
- News of the cable TV, broadband and telecommunications industries.
The New York Observer: Media
- A collection of media and entertainment-related items from the newspaper, plus weblogs dealing with this theme.
- TV News insiders dish the dirt on local television newrooms
Newspaper Association of America
- News, information and resources from industry association.
North East RadioWatch
- News of radio industry in the northeast US, including The Boston Radio Archives.
Radio Business Report
- News and background on the radio industry.
The State of the News Media
- Annual report on American journalism. View previous reports, current trends, and data about all the major sectors of journalism.
- Highlights from industry magazine dealing with business, legal, and technical information on digital television in the United States.
- Guide to the people, events, programming and new technology trends that affect the industry.
- Daily telecommunications news for global communications professionals.
- Inside news of broadcasting and journalism
- Coverage of show-business daily. Offers headlines, statistics, and reviews, columnists, box office charts and production charts.
- Information and trends on media - online, interactive mobile and publishing.
- News related to new media, print and online journalism. [RSS]
NMA: New Media Age
- Weekly magazine covering the business of interactive media in the UK - with specific focus on marketing, advertising, the internet, and interactive TV (iTV). [RSS]
- News about the media industry, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
- News about the radio industry, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
Variety TV News
- Television-related items from the daily entertainment industry news magazine. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2014 at 6:54:04 UTC -