become an editor
the entire directory
only in Analysis_and_Opinion/Media_Columnists
Analysis and Opinion
Open Directory - News: Media Industry: Analysis and Opinion: Media Columnists
News: Media Industry: Industry News
- Eric Alterman comments on political journalism and the election process. MSNBC weblog with the slogan "is this the right room for an argument".
Dallas Morning News Opinion
- Members of the editorial board share their thoughts and provide readers an insight into their opinion-development process. Offers biography and contact details for each staff member shaping the paper's opinion pages.
- Media columnist for USA Today.
- News and analysis from the world of online journalism, media, and publishing. A group weblog by Steve Outing and others at The Poynter Institute.
- Media columnist for the Washington Post.
Infomaniac: Behind the News
- Weblog of Elisabeth Donovan, news research editor at the Miami Herald. A guide dedicated to news researchers, journalists, and information seekers.
- Blogger focusing on media and journalism..
L. Brent Bozell III
- Media columnist for the Media Research Center.
- Media columnist for the Boston Globe.
- Follow Mark Jurkowitz's notes and observations on the press, politics, culture, and technology. An insider's view from the Boston Phoenix.
The Oregonian Public Editor
- Michael Arrieta-Walden answers reader questions as to what criteria influenced news selection for the newspaper.
- Media critic Jay Rosen is a long-term observer of journalism's habits. Offers a press critique in weblog form. Tries to spot patterns in the world that arise from the kind of press in operation there.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:24:06 AM EDT -