become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Industry/Analysis_and_Opinion
Analysis and Opinion
Media Industry News
News Analysis and Opinion
Studies of Media Culture
Web Logs, Blogs
News: Media Industry: Watchdogs
- Essays, book reviews, bookstore, articles on communications theory, social science, discourse analysis, philosophy, linguistics, and psychoanalysis.
- Commentary, blogs, forums, recommended links and contact information.
- Commentary, criticism and email contact form.
Irish Times Watch
- From Pat Fitzgerald, a weblog that examines and criticizes The Irish Times.
- A nonprofit resource and training center. About the organization, history, news, commentary, recommended links, archives, class schedules, how to become a member, special events and contact information.
- Analyses and criticism from Scott Loughrey.
Media Visions Webzine
- An online journal from Ken Freed; includes essays, audio interviews and talks, guest commentary, books for sale and recommend links.
- From community activists; about the group, radio programs, podcast feeds, blog, special topics, commentary, recommended links and contact information.
- Commentary from Mitchell Stephens.
- From John Brignell, how statistics are altered to convey ideas. Numbers of the month, book reviews, commentary and contact information.
The People and the Press
- From the Pew Research Center, includes mission statement, commentary, current and archived survey reports, references to the organization in the press, poll results from other groups and contact information.
The Rittenhouse Review
- Includes links to foreign policy articles and commentary about them, contact information and links to online publications.
Steve Macek's Home Page
- Commentary and recommended links from a college professor.
Ted Canova On Media
- From a journalist, includes commentary, blog and reader comments.
Analysis and Opinion
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2015 at 14:09:58 UTC -