become an editor
the entire directory
only in Access_to_Airwaves/Low-Power_MicroRadio
Access to Airwaves
Open Directory - News: Media Industry: Access to Airwaves: Low-Power MicroRadio
Beat Radio:NAB Anti-LPFM Kit
- A media kit and action plan for filing opposition to LPFM and LP broadcasts; includes NAB proposals to its members oppose citizen access to the airwaves. An interesting historical perspective.
Community LPFM Radio
- Information about LPFM radio, how to apply for an LPFM station, LPFM and Low Power FM Equipment packages, LPFM Frequency search, FCC Approved LPFM Transmitters, Low Power FM Radio Studios, Turn Key LPFM, Community Radio.
FCC Low Power Radio Policy and Information Page
- Official FCC web page regarding history, explanation and news about proposal to allow low-power FM radio licenses for community-based broadcasting.
FCC LPFM - Policies and Rules
- Provides general rules and guidelines, fact sheets, public announcements, access to channel availability and forms through the FCC's Mass Media Division.
Joan Campbell Statement on Low Power Radio
- Essay and position paper on Low Power Radio from a delegate to the National Council of Churches by a delegate. Interesting from a historical perspective.
Low Power Radio Association
- Established in the UK in 1990 to act as the voice of the low power radio industry. Membership includes companies involved in low power radio in several European countries and beyond.
Low Power To The People
- Commentary supporting the proposal to legalize low-power community radio. From Mother Jones.
LPFM Radio Discussion Group
- In-depth coverage of legal low power FM, LPFM. Advice on starting a LPFM radio station, operating a lpfm station. News and information for operators of LPFM stations - LPFM equipment, LPFM technical, LPFM programming, LPFM FCC rules and regulations, and LPFM Congressional action. This is the original LPFM group, started in 1998 as LPFM was in its infancy. If you're interested in finding LPFM information, from LPFM engineering, LPFM Frequency Searches, LPFM Equipment, or chatting with other LPFM station owners, this is your one stop LPFM source.
LPFM Radio Station Startup Information
- Information on starting and setting up a Low Power FM Radio station in the United States. Listings of existing LPFM stations is provided with the ability to add your station.
- News and information from the low power FM radio service in the United States. Updated frequently with various broadcasting related resources and information.
Pirate Hobby Broadcaster
- A not-for-profit site dedicated to the do-it-yourself hobby or pirate broadcaster. We provide the fundamentals you need to start your own DIY home microbroadcasting system, be it for educational purposes, personal entertainment, political advocacy, community service, whatever the need.
Pirate/Free Radio - About.com
- News, commentary and links to sites, databases and other resources about legal free radio movement and pirate radio, from About.com.
Radio Guide Classified Ads
- Radio & TV broadcasters classified ads brought to you by Radio Guide. This is a free service. You'll find broadcasting equipment for sale as well as listings for radio & TV services. Listing your item for sale is free as well.
Radio Guide Magazine
- The broadcasting industry's premier news and information source. This is a free print publication available bi-monthly and online as well. This is a free resource you should not be without.
Set up a Low Power FM Radio Station
- Info on How to apply for and set up an LPFM radio station including Education About LPFM Radio, How To Apply For An Low Power FM Radio Station, LPFM Radio Equipment and details on Low Power FM Radio broadcasting equipment and licenses you required.
Wired News: Senators Back Low-Power Radio
- Two powerful senators have introduced a bill allowing federal regulators to license small stations. (June 05, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 18:01:35 UTC -