become an editor
the entire directory
only in Photojournalists/Masters
Open Directory - News: Journalism: Photojournalism: Photojournalists: Masters
Mark, Mary Ellen
Arts: Photography: Photographers: Masters
- Fine art photography of indigenous tribes in Cambodia's Angkor Wat region, Indonesia's Irian Jaya, and Kathmandu. Portraits are in the permanent collections of the Smithsonian and the Bibliotheque Nationale.
De Jong, Wubbo
- Resume and a portfolio of the work from this Dutch photojournalist. Winner of several awards. Died in 2002.
De Keyzer, Carl
- Belgian photographer, a member of Magnum, whose work from the '80s onwards has included books on Siberian prisons, religion in the USA and the monsoon in India.
Elsken, Ed van der
- Dutch photographer (1925-1990). Biography, photos, information about his books, films and exhibitions.
- Portfolio with photos of New York street life, the 1939 World's fair, sports and aviation photographs.
- Smithsonian exhibition featuring photographs of the Nixon White House and Watergate hearings.
- Steve McCurry, photojournalist, displays his recent work in essay form as well as offering a gallery of well-known work.
- Photographer of the twenties, thirties, and forties, known for fashion, World War II and her portraits of artists of the time.
- James Nachtwey has covered more wars than most, winning numerous awards through the 80s and 90s.
- George Rodger, Magnum co-founder, author of Humanity and Inhumanity (he was the first photographer into Nazi extermination camps), and Village of the Nubasart (on Nuber tribesmen).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:43:56 PM EST -