become an editor
the entire directory
only in Photojournalists/Masters
Open Directory - News: Journalism: Photojournalism: Photojournalists: Masters
Mark, Mary Ellen
Arts: Photography: Photographers: Masters
De Jong, Wubbo
- Resume and a portfolio of the work from this Dutch photojournalist. Winner of several awards. Died in 2002.
De Keyzer, Carl
- Belgian photographer, a member of Magnum, whose work from the '80s onwards has included books on Siberian prisons, religion in the USA and the monsoon in India.
Elsken, Ed van der
- Dutch photographer (1925-1990). Biography, photos, information about his books, films and exhibitions.
- Portfolio with photos of New York street life, the 1939 World's fair, sports and aviation photographs.
- Smithsonian exhibition featuring photographs of the Nixon White House and Watergate hearings.
- Steve McCurry, photojournalist, displays his recent work in essay form as well as offering a gallery of well-known work.
- Photographer of the twenties, thirties, and forties, known for fashion, World War II and her portraits of artists of the time.
- James Nachtwey has covered more wars than most, winning numerous awards through the 80s and 90s.
- George Rodger, Magnum co-founder, author of Humanity and Inhumanity (he was the first photographer into Nazi extermination camps), and Village of the Nubasart (on Nuber tribesmen).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 6:35:06 UTC -