the entire directory
only in Photojournalists/Individual_Galleries
Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Documentary: Photographers
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Photographers
News: Journalism: Photojournalism: Photojournalists: Freelance
Recreation: Travel: Image Galleries
- Video, samples and career summary for this French photographer who displays primarily in black and white imagery.
- Single features, photoessays, portraits, and exhibitions in black and white from the Norway based photojournalist.
- Work of Spanish photojournalist, portfolio and galleries.
- Portfolio includes portraits, travel, people, sports and a special collection of photos on Kyrgyzstan.
Bowey, James A.
- American photojournalist with photos and photo essays covering current events. Showcases the work of the Photo Editor of the Winona Daily News.
- Portfolio covering published works in Kansas and Minnesota covering news, features, sports, wedding, along with samples of magazine illustrations and designs.
Brodey, Robert J.
- Work of US writer and photographer.
Calzada, Billy - Shades and Shadows
- Highlighting the career of photojournalist Billy Calzada. Resume and sample of his work, photojournalism lessons and essays.
- News, documentary and travel photographs by this photographer based in New York. Includes portfolio of work, short biography and agent contact.
- Canadian photographer offers an online portfolio, news, biography, resume and picture of the week.
- Selection of his favorite photographs shot during his newspaper career.
Craig, Michael - Documentary Photographer
- Includes photo stories on the Naghol land dive, Vanuatu, Palestine and Kirkpinar olive oil wrestling festival.
Crowley, Stephen: Objects and Equations
- Biography and works for highly awarded New York Times photographer.
- AP photographer and photo editor based in Cairo, Egypt. Blog and portfolio of work from around the world.
Daby, William K.
- Photojournalist, based in Rhode Island, USA. Galleries and contact details.
- Photojournalist working in the field of reportage, portrait and illustration photography. He has covered wars, civil wars and conflicts in Afghanistan, Albania, Indonesia and Rwanda.
- Photographer for the Toledo Blade/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; examples of Mr. Detrich's work.
- Staff photographer for the Daily Nonpareil in Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA. Portfolio and contact details.
Di Martino, Andrea
- Italian photojournalist covering Italy, Spain and Latin America. Travel and social photography.
- Photojournalist and documentary photographer shows his best work. Including images from book project 'Living Under South Street': photographs of South Philadelphia, USA.
- Galleries and reportage from luxury travel destinations all over the world. Updates provide details on current and past assignments.
- Italian photojournalist's portfolio, including photos of the war in Bosnia.
Franks, Phil - Philm Freax
- Photographic archive documenting the 1960s hippie era in the UK.
- Brazilian born and Paris based photographer. Portfolio and contact details. [Mix English and French].
Funari, Richard - Photo Brazil
- Photos of street children, Amazon devastation, labor exploitation, and human rights from the Brazil based photojournalist.
- Photojournalist and documentary photographer provides a gallery featuring photo-essays from Kosovo, Serbia, Turkey and the Balkans.
- Photo-essays and editorial photography by Christopher Grabowski, acontributor to Globe and Mail, El Mundo, Utne Reader, The Washington Post, Report on Business, Vancouver Sun and others.
- 'Dutch Photojournalism'. Through the eyes of photojournalists: conflict (Papua, Afghanistan, Haiti, Vietnam), landscape, travel, (France,Spain), sport (Tour Du Faso, African football).
- Southern California photographer exhibits large format images of the LA River, LA Landscape, Lifeguard Station 26, plus figurative and editorial photography.
Iddon, Jack - A Photojournalist's Gallery
- Gallery and photo archives of the New Bedford, Massachusetts staff photojournalist.
Jacobs, Erik - Jacobs Photographic
- Resume, contact details and portfolio showcasing works of Boston-based photojournalist specializing in editorial, corporate, food, wedding and event photography.
James, John - 25 years of photography
- Samples of work from the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s by the photographer of the Birmingham (UK) Post and Mail newspapers.
- British society photographer who has covered the eccentricities of the wealthy since the 1980s.
- Biography and gallery of images from around the world.
- Links to published material in the New York Times, Popular Mechanics, Foodie.com, and other publications written or illustrated by the editorial photographer based in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Biography, tearsheets, and galleries including samples of sports and scenic photography with and without Shockwave enhancement. Information on his darkroom technique.
- Action photography, including motocross, snowboarding, and snowcross, as well as a selection of images from other assignments.
Kim, Sang-Hoon - Kish
- Gallery of journalistic and documentary photography. Celebrity shots, landscapes, cityscape, biography and contact details. Bilingual site (Korean and English).
- Photo reportage on topics in Russia, the US, UK, and Turkey.
- Israeli Photojournalist, photos of Israel's conflict with the Palestinians, former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak, the Pope in the holy land, and covers for Time Magazine.
- Photojournalist's portfolio of people, place and politics - featuring George Bush and bullfighting. Includes contact information and short biography.
- Documentary photographs from this Little Rock, Arkansas, USA based photojournalist. Portfolio, contact details and biography.
- Selections from photo essays shot primarily in the Eugene, Oregon area, including "Churches ad hoc", "Along West 11th Avenue", and "A Day in the Life of a Mobile Veterinarian".
- Danish photographer known for his black and white work on Albania. Site also features a story on refugees in Kenya.
- Gallery of journalistic images from the Los Angeles area.
- TIME Magazine photojournalist presents his favorite photographs, along with photo essays on cattle ranching in the American West and runaway youth in Hollywood.
MacMillan, Jim - News Photographer
- Includes work taken while working the crime beat for the Philadelphia Daily News from the mid-to-late 1990s, plus resume and current works.
- Photojournalist. Born in Danmark, living in Switzerland (Pully). Portfolio and contact details.
- AP photojournalist based in Caracas presents samples of her work. Stories from Venezuela and Texas.
- Internationally syndicated photojournalist offers tips on photographic training, multimedia transmissions from the field, and working for agencies. Offers "live event" gallery from Hollywood as an example for students.
- Galleries of nature, scenic, sports and news photos taken in the Central West Virginia area by the staff photographer for The Elkins Inter-Mountain newspaper.
Menuez, Doug - Digital Moments
- Biography and portfolio, including a photographic history of moments in the computer industry.
- British IPG photographer who works mainly in England. His black and white book, Tory Story, took an ironic look at the decline of Margaret Thatcher's political party in the 90s.
- Portfolio of photojournalist of the Italian national press agency 'Agenzia Ansa'.
Nau, John - The Now Gallery
- Gallery of work with digital and film-based cameras by Swedish photographer.
- British photographer who has worked on firearms in the USA, plastic surgery in Iran, the French Foreign Leigion and portraits.
- British photographer's stories on Palestine's finest soccer team, Canadian prisons, call centers, the world's largest computer display, Israeli art and the Middle East conflict.
- Portfolio and contact details of this Paris born photojournalist.
- Personal profile, published photos, and mini photo book. Password required for viewing.
- Portfolio of images from around the world focusing on human rights and social issues. Clients include The New York Times, Rolling Stones, Reader's Digest, and New Scientist.
- Sociologist and photoreporter. Portfolio and contact details. Based in Florence, Italy.
- Galleries of the photojournalist whose work has chronicled disappearing tribes and cultures from across the planet and been published in Time, Conde Nast, National Geographic and has been archived by the Smithsonian.
- Portfolio of UK photojournalist, based in East Preston, West Sussex.
- Steve Raymer, Indiana University professor and National Geographic photographer, explores the cultures of Russia, Vietnam, and SE Asia from Buddhist monks to Red Cross aid workers.
Reid, Jon - SharperStill.com
- Personal photography site of Sydney Morning Herald news photographer Jon Reid. Features the dry dock and wedding watching series as well as single images.
Rogers, Dustin - Viewzak Photography
- Includes a gallery from Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Collection of travel destinations, people, traditional lifestyles, ancient temples, archaeological sites, nature close-ups, and scenic landscapes. Based at Nuremberg, Germany.
- A selecion of news photos by Paris-based Reuters photojournalist and editor John Schults. Portfolios from the Gulf War, Cannes Film Festival, and France.
- New York City based photojournalist. Contains latest projects, portfolio, archived images and contact details. Photos of her work in Iraq included.
- Canadian photographer's site features stories on AIDS in Zambia, New York post 11 September, US Nazis, and Auschwitz.
- Words and images from photojournalistic assignments all over the world. Her portfolio includes items published in The Toronto Star. Covers women in Afghanistan landmines, Croatia, US-Canadian border towns, and Jerusalem.
- Covers Belarus, Chernobyl, political mass-meetings, and scenes from urban and rural life. [In English and Russian].
Suau, Anthony - Beyond The Fall
- A 10 year photography project portraying the transition of the Eastern block starting from the fall of the Berlin wall.
- Dutchborn photographer Michel Szulc-Krzyzanowski lives in Cadaques, Spain. He works independently on his own projects.
- Galleries of photographs of Ellis Island and the Ukraine from the Milan, Pennsylvania based photojournalist.
- Documentary and journalistic photographs. Includes images of and articles about Egyptian pyramids, fitness, and fashion. Based in New York.
- Photojournalistic galleries of men, women, dogs, surfers, weddings, and events by Hawaii photographer.
Van Tonder, Johann
- South African photographer with international experience, working for Cape Town's largest daily newspaper.
- British photographer whose broad range of work has been published in newspapers, magazines and books worldwide. Selection of published photographs.
- A portfolio covering people, sports, news, and concert images from a Southern California-based photographer working for The Orange County Register.
- Bilingual site showcasing the work of this photojournalist from the former Yugoslavia.
Vendrinska, Yarka - Editorial Photography
- Gallery of photo stories from several recent projects and exhibits.
- Photo essays from around the globe, including Kosovo, Kashmir, Argentina, India and Mauritania.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 11:43:56 UTC -