become an editor
the entire directory
only in Music_Photography/Photographers
Arts: Music: People
Aaron, Richard E.
- Black and white photography centering around the worlds leading rock and roll music makers.
- Photos taken on concerts or blues-sessions in Germany.
- Live music performance photography. Capturing the energy of the crowd and the musicians. Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Joan Jett and many local bands.
- Profile, blog, and photo archive.
- Collection of photographs of various rock bands.
- Photographer in the music industry from the late 1960s through the early 1980s with photos appearing in magazines, album covers and books. Artists pictured on this site include Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin and Ten Years After and Yardbirds.
- Portfolio of music and concert photography of a wide range of acts and event including Woodstock 99.
- Creative music photographer to Australian and International bands.
- Music photography archive spans three decades, during which live performances of artists ranging from Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix to Sting and David Bowie are captured.
- Rock 'n' roll photographer. Portfolio includes album covers, live shots, promo shots and tour photography for major record labels and musicians.
- Galleries and biographies to today's hottest musical acts.
- Resume, client list and a portfolio that includes album covers for the Go-Go's, John 5, Brent Jones, and Frank Gambale.
- Band photos, mainly from the eastern states of Australia.
- Music photographer specializing in portraits and live documentary, Soul, Rock 'n Roll, Blues, Jazz and Roots
- An Australian music photography site featuring the works of Stephen Booth.
- Photos by Sydney Photographer Daniel Boud
- Concert photography photos by Clay Butler. Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Ani Difranco. Freelance, prints, stock and reproduction
- Concert, backstage, and interview photos of mostly punk and new wave groups from the late 70's and early 80's.
- Jazz Voyeur. With this series of photographs Gerardo Cañellas pays tribute to jazz culture and to the musicians that appear within them such as Miles Davis, Joe Henderson, Sonny Rollins and Chet Baker.
- Pictures of some of the worlds greatest artists: Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Iron Maiden, Dire Straits, Status Quo, Sam Moore and Paul Carrack.
- Seattle based live music concert photographer.
Cooke, John Byrne
- Fine art archival photos of 1960s folk, bluegrass, blues, roots and rock musicians: Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, Joan Baez, Doc Watson, many traditional performers, on and offstage.
- Henry Cooksey is a young photographer from Essex, England specialising in live music and portraiture.
- Lexington Kentucky based photographer specializing in music and sports.
- Images of folk from the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress.
- Showcase the work of Terry Cryer, the "dean of UK Jazz and Blues photography". Photographic prints for private and commercial use featuring all the jazz and skiffle greats plus miscellaneous subject matter.
- concert photographer in the North Carolina area.
- Four decades of rock music photographs by British photographer, author of "Flash Bang Wallop!" - Photographs Of The Punk Explosion.
- Jonathan Doyle is a photographer based in SE England specialising in music performance photography and portraiture. He works digitally and on film and mainly in monochrome.
- Photography by Faust. Photographer for hire. Band, street, portrait, fine art, nature, black and white, and digital photography. Limited and open edition prints for sale. Available for Seattle and surrounding areas.
- With frequent updates and showcasing a vast array of photography work, this website of freelance photographer Shirlaine Forrest includes a high standard of work featuring a great deal of 'big-names' of the music industry.
- Band, session and concert photos by New York photographer Dana Frank.
- London based freelance photographer providing music, fashion and portrait photography.
- Wales, UK based photographer, specialises in portraits of musicians.
- Dublin based, Irish music photographers, James Goulden specialising in concert photography and band portraits.
- Music Photographer in Seattle specializing in live music & band promo.
- Portfolio by Strasbourg based photographer Denis Guichot; Music, dance, arts, travel, portraiture, architecture, abstract.
- Showcasing works of local bands and artists in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake, Virginia, USA.
- Music photography, CD Design.New York City
- Galleries of concert, live events, clubbing, and commercial photography from the UK based photographer.
- Photography portfolio featuring Music and Concert photographs created by Editorial and Music Photographer Taso Hountas
- Photographing the Pacific Northwest (US/Canada) music scene since 1984. Live concert and well as promo photos for musicians and artists. See website www.angelahubbard.com for examples or print work and others.
- Specializing in recording and photography for NGOs and art events. View portfolio and contact details.
- Large gallery of photography, covering the Boston music scene.
- Pages dedicated to stage, concert photography with technical description of photos taken. Galleries include rock stars Debbie Harry, Brian Adams, Jimmy Page, Eros Ramazzotti, as well as local rock heroes.
- Photographs of Phish, Bela Fleck, Dave Matthews, and Led Zepplin.
- Concert photographer and photojournalist since 2006, based in Berlin, Germany.
- A portfolio and library of more than 2,000 live concert photos by Otto Kitsinger. The 100+ artists include U2, Tori Amos, Radiohead, and Bruce Springsteen.
- Classic rock and roll photographs of major artists including Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jeff Beck, Santana
- Located in Southern California, Daniel Knighton specializes in live concerts, photojournalism and portraits
- Concert photography by NY-based photographer Bryan Kremkau at skapunkphotos.com.
Künzler, Bernhard and Theresa
- Archive of live photographs of Jazz musicians over more than the last two decades of Jazz history.
- Photographer, 60's archivist, director, author, activist. Visit to learn, participate and view or purchase world famous works of art.
Leonard, Herman - Interview
- Interview with the famed jazz artist photographer Herman Leonard. From the Jerry Jazz Musician web site.
- Specialising in professional portrait and band photography, this portfolio of freelance photographer Jenny Lewis displays a extremely high standard of photography.
- Advertising and Music Photography
- Portfolio website of music and portrait photographer Jon Luton. Based in Norwich, UK.
- For the past 25 years Janet Macoska has been capturing stunning rock and roll images which have been published and exhibited throughout the world.
- Biography, galleries and archives with a selection of photographs including Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Marianne Faithfull from the 1960s through the 1990s from the London, England based photographer whose Rolling Stone photographs have been published in a Genesis Publications volume.
- Photos from the Boston rock scene and touring national acts.
- UK photographer specialises in black and white photography of concerts, ballet, dance and shows. Galleries and biography.
- Music photo galleries of artists ranging from the Allman Brothers Band to Frank Zappa. Blues artists, Grateful Dead and their related projects.
- Collection of photographs of local and touring bands in the US San Francisco Bay Area.
- Samples of live shots of bands and PR photos including clients Touch and Go, Epitaph, and Capricorn Records; and subjects ranging from Black Flag and Minor Threat to Lush, Skunk Anansie and Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.
- Large portfolio covering a wide range of artists. Also contains client list, contact information, and images of CD and magazine covers.
- Concert pictures of heavy metal bands and festivals of freelance Dutch photographer Nico Wobben.
- New York music photographer: concert photography & band portraits
- Concert photography & band portraits
- Portfolio, bio, and contact information of rock music photographer Scarlet Page. Clients include Kerrang! magazine and record companies.
- Concert, music and rock and roll photos. Classic and current photos of Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, U2, David Bowie, Queen, Stevie Nicks, The Who and The Rolling Stones. .
- Band promotional photos service and concert photography based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Rock and roll and model photography.
- Music industry photographer specialising in concerts, festivals, nightclub, and reportage/editorial photography
- concert photos of rock bands including 19 Wheels, Dexter Freebish, Dishwalla, Far Too Jones, Fountains of Wayne, Goo Goo Dolls, Radford, and Splender.
- Music and fashion images, plus news of upcoming exhibitions.
- Rock n' roll photographer. Gallery, recent publications and contact details.
- Based in Melbourne, Australia. Portfolio with live music images.
Rowlands, John Robert
- Music and entertainment images.
- New York City Band Photographer. Gallery includes live shots, press shots, and candids of bands as Alfie, Ash, Buzzcocks, Doves, Gene, Haven, Ben Kweller, Longwave, Rival Schools, and Wheat.
- Professional music photography in Melbourne by Richard Sharman
- Specializing in live concert performance photography, musician portraiture, and backstage images.
- Live music concert photography in and around Seattle, Washington. Contributing photographer for Soundspike.com(formerly LiveDaily.com). Covering artists/bands: Motley Crue, Train, Maxwell, Goo Goo Dolls, Alter Bridge, Collective Soul, INXS, Godsmack, Lifehouse, and many more.
- Includes classic photographic collection of jazz musicians, including Duke Ellington, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis, Errol Garner and Sarah Vaughan. Available as fine art prints and for editorial usage.
- Official Site for UK Music Photographer Debbie Smyth. Specialising in Concert Photography.
- Head photographer for Tlams Entertainment Services based in Los Angeles, USA. Music photography with a side of fashion.
St. Clare, Maryelle
- Atlanta editorial, music, fashion, beauty, portrait photographer.
- Photos and reviews of popular music.
- Concert photography of underground, punk, hardcore, and metal bands.
- Lee Tanner discusses his life photographing the greatest jazz musicians from the bebop era in an interview with Jerry Jazz Musician.
- Photographs of dance music events and youth culture, especially from Ibiza. Services include stock image sales and assignment work.
Waisman, Lyle A.
- Portfolio of concert photography. Short biography and contact details for this Chicago-based photographer.
- Classic rock photos by Chris Walter from the 60's on.
- Archive of photographs of jazz, folk and rock musicians 1972 - to the present.
- Anna Webber is a music photographer who began studying with first Rolling Stone photographer at 19. She now shoots commercial photography and bands out of L.A. & Austin.
- Los Angeles Band and music photographer for Rock, pop, opera, rap in Southern California.
- The indefinite on-line documentary of live concerts and musicians through the medium of modern professional photography by Jason Wilder.
- Music Photography by London, UK based photographer. Portraits and music photography. Print sales and contact information.
- Concert photos of Britney Spears, Limp Bizkit, Dave Matthews, Sting, Vertical Horizon, Pearl Jam, Dixie Chicks of music personalities by SFX and scene magazine photographer Dave Wojeski.
- Photos of Jimi Hendrix, the Grateful Dead, the Who, and Janis Joplin. Original staff member of Rolling Stone magazine.
- Live Music Photography by Freelance photographer Mat Wright. Site also includes Photos of other genres, like wildlife and Macro based Photography.
- The biggest rock n roll photography site in Australia. Cutting edge rock n roll photography, shot over the last 10 years, in Perth, West Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 16:28:59 UTC -