become an editor
the entire directory
only in Photojournalism/Magazines
Arts: Photography: Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Documentary: Magazines and E-zines
- Quarterly magazine featuring photo stories by freelancers and agency photographers covering topical issues worldwide. Includes subscription information and links.
- Focuses on community-based documentary partnerships in various locations throughout the world. Published quarterly.
- A seasonal online magazine of art, photography, and travel.
- With a look into the pages of the magazine, plus interactive features, maps, photography, news, exhibitions, things for kids, educational features, and hosting live events. Searchable web site.
New York Times Photographer's Journal
- Photojournals from the world's conflict spots by photographers of the New York Times. Requires Flash plugin.
- Bi-yearly art publication launched in 2002, printed on heavyweight silk paper.
- After ceasing publication in 2000, Reportgage continued its work of publishing picture stories online.
- Time Magazine is also available in print worldwide, but the website does feature photography from European, Aisan and American editions.
Washington Post - Camera Works
- A selection of the day's best photojournalism, presented by the Washington Post. Includes current events, features, and photo stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2015 at 20:26:35 UTC -