become an editor
the entire directory
only in Photojournalism/Agencies
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Stock: Companies
This category in other languages:
- Award-winning agency based in Paris, covering world events.
- A photographic website that showcases and sells the work of perceptive photographers operating throughout Arabia, the Middle East and the Islamic world.
- Quality features. Top photographers from the editorial, corporate, and digital markets. Images available for advertising, editorial, website, or personal use.
Axiom Photographic Agency
- Travel picture library based in England. Offers images of people, landscapes and architecture from around the world.
- US based agency for photojournalists, commercial assignment photographers, and a stock image library going back over 70 years.
- British agency founded in 1947, featuring photo stories, image collections, samples from editorial commissions, and a searchable archive.
Contact Press Images
- New York agency representing 20 photographers including Annie Leibovitz and Sebastião Salgado. Site features a retrospective of the past 25 years.
Contrast Photo Agency
- The Contrast Photographic Co-operative Agency focuses on humanistic documentary photography.
- Paris agents for Network, Popperfoto, Matrix, Aurora and other foreign agencies, with searchable archive (requires login). Also represents French photographers.
DNA: Regional Photo News Service
- Service for Croatia. Sort stock by newest or most requested.
- Press and PR photographers for Yorkshire, England. Stock samples.
- Photo agency/library spezialising in photographs of refugees, asylum seekers, displaced people, conflicts and protest movements.
- Press photo agency based in Hong Kong specialising in local entertainment reportage. Also have some photo features around Asia, especially in China.
- Based in London, with photographers in Europe, North America, Australia and Japan. Flash site.
- Photo agency in Israel covering religion, the conflict and daily life. Flash site.
- International press and photographic agency specializing in paparazzi exclusives. Bilingual site (Spanish and English).
- German agency with searchable archives, covering science, portraits, politics and travel.
- Well-known cooperative agency with offices in London, Paris, Tokyo and New York, founded in 1947 by Henri Cartier Bresson, Robert Capa and others. Site features biographies and bibliographies of all their photographers, and searchable archives.
- Public Relations, location digital photography, corporate executive portraits, PR Event, and commercial photography. [San Francisco].
- South Florida, USA, based photo agency, specializing in celebrities, sport, glamour and photojournalism. Search library, photo packs and contact details.
- NB pictures, founded by Neil Burgess and based in London, is an international photographer's agency representing creative photographers and artists involved in documentary and issue-based work.
- Agency owned and operated by Doug Marke, UK photographer, based in Nottingham. Also represents two other photographers. On line library and portfolio.
- Photo agency representing an international network of documentary photographers specialising in global social issues.
- Editorial photo agency based in Dublin covering current events, business, and the arts. Above 300 images added online per week.
- Polaris Images represents photographers and distributes photographs to media industries worldwide. Founded by JP Pappis in 2002 in New York.
- A press photo agency, selling photos and text features as a resource for online and print magazine publishers. Resume, fees, and samples. Bilingual French and English site.
- US agency specializing in portraits, award-winning reportage and personal attention to service. Founded by Marcel Saba.
- Celebrities, news images, music, royalty, and humor from London based agency. Also agents in the UK for Sipa.
- Founded over thirty years ago in the UK, the agency specialises in colour and black and white coverage of personalities from many worlds, including television, film, sport, politics, theatre and music, both nationally and internationally.
- Offices of independent French agency founded in 1969 representing over 2000 photographers worldwide. Covers sport, celebrities, and editorial.
- Nine member agency founded in 2001 specialising in conflict photography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2015 at 20:18:06 UTC -