become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Ethics
Al Jazeera: Code of Ethics
- The mission statement set for this news-gathering entity.
BBC Editorial Guidelines
- Online services policies to help content producers for British Broadcasting Corporation resolve difficult editorial dilemmas. Information about mandatory referrals.
The Code of Ethics of the Slovak Syndicate of Journalists
- Details code of ethics adopted by Journalists of the Republic Slovenia in 1993.
CPB - Ethics Guide for Public Radio Journalism
- An overview of important ethical issues that face public radio, as identified by public radio journalists. It offers principles and standards for ethical practice. Both the revised (2003) and original (1995) versions are available in PDF format.
CyberJournalist.net: A Bloggers' Code of Ethics
- A created by modifying the Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics for the weblog world. Guidelines upon which individual bloggers can choose to develop their own best practices.
Ethics AdviceLine for Journalists
- Free service. Offering professional journalists guidance on ethical decisions when covering the news.
Ethics in Journalism
- Ethics code of the Society of Professional Journalists, links to additional information and resources.
The Ethics of Journalism: Comparison and Transformations in the Islamic-Western Context
- An international conference to be held in March 2001, sponsored by the German Institute for Middle East Studies, Hamburg.
Indiana University School of Journalism: Ethics Cases Online
- Series of case studies developed by Barry Bingham, Jr., and originally published in his newsletter, FineLine. Covers ethical issues involving privacy, conflict of interest, reporter-source relationships, and the role of journalists.
Lithuanian Journalists Union: Code of Ethics
- Outlines guideline for truth, honesty, and decency. Upholds the independence of journalism and its responsibility.
Press Complaints Commission: Code of Practice
- Self-regulatory industry system that deals with complaints from the public about the editorial content of British newspapers and magazines. Code also available as PDF.
Society of Professional Journalists: Ethics
- Provides the code of ethics for this US group, case studies, a hotline, and resources for reporters faced with a dilemma. Details about events celebrating responsible reporting.
An Update on Journalism Ethics in Asia
- Tom Brislin of University of Hawaii examines professional conduct in Japan, China and Korea determine if journalistic core values cut across international and cultural boundaries.
Wikipedia: Journalism ethics and standard
- Online encyclopedia article traces the evolution and purpose of codes of journalism, self-regulation within the industry, and their application in practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2015 at 20:48:16 UTC -