become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journalism/Education
This category in other languages:
Bournemouth Media School at Bournemouth University
- The Media School at Bournemouth University (England) is the largest centre in the UK for the study of Corporate and Marketing Communications, Journalism and Communication, Media Production and Computer Animation.
The Brechner Center for Freedom of Information
- Media law center at the University of Florida answers queries, explains issues relating to media law, offers speakers for meetings and classes, and assists in research.
Center for Environmental Journalism
- Student guide, fellowships, archives, resources. [University of Colorado].
Central Michigan University - Journalism
- The journalism department offers a variety of programs to prepare students for a journalism career: Photojournalism, News Editorial, Advertising and Public Relations.
City University Department of Journalism
- Web site of the Department of Journalism at City University, London. Links with information about its undergraduate and postgraduate courses on journalism, broadcast, and electronic publishing.
College of Journalism and Communications - University of Florida - Home Page
- The college has four departments - Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, and Telecommunication - and offers sequences in the following areas: advertising, public relations, technical communication, journalism (reporting, editing, magazines and photojournalism), and telecommunication (news, production and operations).
Columbia Journalism School - Continuing Education
- Admission and academic details. Educational opportunities for working journalists.
Communication, Media and Journalism - Sheffield Hallam University
- Centre of postgraduate media education in the UK with two programmes, MA Screen Arts and Postgraduate Diploma Broadcast Journalism.
Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media
- Teaches in the gathering, editing and presentation of information, and prepares students for a career in journalism.
Indiana University School of Journalism
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in various streams of media communications. Program, course, faculty and staff, job placement information and workshops offered.
International Academy of Broadcasting
- Offering a post-graduate program of studies leading to a Master's degree in Broadcasting. The IAB is also the organizer of international conferences, seminars and workshops. Located in Montreux, Switzerland.
- Offering journalism courses and related information.
Kennesaw State University - Communication Department
- The Kennesaw State University Communication Department offers over fifty different communication courses in three separate communication tracks: Media Studies, Organizational Communication and Public Relations.
Knight Digital Media Center
- Covers editorial best practices for citizen journalism and digital newsroom innovations. Seminars, weblogs, and how-to guides.
LSE Media Policy Project
- Promoting media policy communication between academics, civil society, media professionals and policy makers.
Maynard Institute: Programs
- Describes objectives for The Robert C. Maynard Institute for Journalism Education. An organization dedicated to training journalists of all ethnic and racial groups.
National Council for the Training of Journalists - UK
- Administers training to journalists, reporters and photographers for the UK newspaper industry.
The National Press Foundation
- Provides a wide variety of educational programs for journalists. Information about the foundation, the programs and the awards.
Philip Merrill College of Journalism
- Journalism school at the University of Maryland.
The Poynter Institute
- School for journalists, future journalists, and teachers of journalism, with a resource center, many links and information about its seminars in Florida (USA).
Purdue University Writing Lab
- Collection of handouts on all aspects of writing, from spelling to plagiarism, plus grammar exercises with answer keys, job search workshop, and survival tactics for professional writers.
- A training network of over 15,000 industry members who own and operate major recording studios, record companies, radio and TV stations.
School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies - Cardiff University
- The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies (JOMEC) has teaching interests in journalism and other contemporary media, including international media, media technologies, media development, film, radio and television.
Television News Center
- TNC trains journalists, technicians and directors in their own newsrooms and out in the field in the U.S. Beside this, TNC offers technical assistance and consulting.
UNC-Chapel Hill School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- The official site of UNC-Chapel Hill's School of Journalism and Mass Communication contains application information, upcoming events, School news, course descriptions and other useful material.
University of Central Lancashire - Department of Journalism
- Offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses, news, department, and faculty information.
University of North Carolina at Pembroke Dept of Mass Communications
- This liberal arts program offers concentrations in Journalism, Public Relations and Television Broadcasting.
The University of Sheffield - Department of Journalism Studies.
- The Department of Journalism was launched in 1994 and its web page provides information about undergraduate and postgraduate journalism courses in this university of England, in the county of South Yorkshire.
University of Western Ontario - Master of Arts in Journalism Program
- The Master of Arts in Journalism Program at The University of Western Ontario (Canada) offers a program that combines theory and hands-on experience and can be completed in only 12 months.
USC Annenberg: California Endowment Health Journalism Fellowships
- Details about a fellowship program that gives professionals a chance to hone their skills in health care journalism through regional workshops, field trips and discussions.
The Usually Useful Internet Guide for Journalists
- Academic thesis about the usage patterns and information needs of journalists who are using the Internet.
World Journalism Institute
- Exists to recruit, equip, place and encourage journalists who are Christians in the mainstream newsrooms of America. The institute holds college-level courses and weekend conferences in US media centers.
- Online bachelor and master's degree programs and certificate programs in business communication, journalism, mass communication, media management and communications technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 8:05:08 UTC -