become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Business_and_Society
Business and Economy
Business and Society
Benefits of Capitalism
Consumer Protection Laws
Corporate Power Debate
Mergers and Monopolies
Socially Responsible Investing
Business: Business and Society
Home: Consumer Information
Science: Social Sciences: Economics
Surviving the Bottom Line
- Website companion to PBS series with Hedrick Smith on how the new economic realities are affecting workers and other people. Covers the new power of investors, layoffs and downsizing and the winners and losers in today's economy.
Acton Institute: Markets & Morality
- Promotes scholarly exploration of the relationship between economics and morality, both on the theoretical and practical level.
- Progressive News e-Magazine critical of the relationship between business interests and politics.
Corporate Watch Magazine (UK)
- News, investigative information and analysis from activist, anti-corporate organization based in the UK. (Separate from another Corporate Watch organization in the US)
- Covers the new economy and workplace for people who believe in fusing tough-minded performance with human values.
- Information about socially responsible investing
GreenMoney On-Line Guide
- Promotes the awareness of socially and environmentally responsible business, investing and consumer resources.
Program on Corporations, Law & Democracy
- Articles and analysis of role of corporations in society, by organization of progressive activists.
- Public Citizen is a national, nonprofit consumer advocacy organization founded in 1971 to represent consumer interests in Congress, the executive branch and the courts. We fight for openness and democratic accountability in government, for the right of consumers to seek redress in the courts; for clean, safe and sustainable energy sources; for social and economic justice in trade policies; for strong health, safety and environmental protections; and for safe, effective and affordable prescription drugs and health care.
- News, resources, insight and inspiration to accelerate momentum toward a "green economy."
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- News, commentary and information from perspective of business as a primary source of progress and social prosperity.
Business and Society
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2012 at 11:35:30 UTC -