become an editor
the entire directory
only in National_Issues/United_States
Analysis and Opinion
Open Directory - News: Analysis and Opinion: Columnists: National Issues: United States
Buckley, William F.
Regional: North America: United States: News and Media
- Washington Examiner's senior political analyst.
- Commentary on US politics appearing Wednesday and Sunday in The Washington Post. Includes recent columns.
- US politics commentary appearing Thursday and Sunday in The New York Times. Includes his biography, photo and contact information.
- Columnist for San Francisco Gate (online edition of the San Francisco Chronicle and San Francisco Examiner).
- Columns provided online by Jewish World Review.
Curtis, John M. - OnlineColumnist
- Columnist for the Los Angeles Daily Journal.
Davis, Natalie - All Facts and Opinions
- Observations of Baltimore City journalist and broadcaster.
- National and local issues from the editorial columnist for the Times Record News in Wichita Falls, Texas.
Dewey, David Lawrence - DL Dewey's World
- Syndicated columnist who writes mostly on consumer and public health issues. Message forum.
- California-based writer contributes to the Atlantic Monthly, This American Life, the New York Times Magazine, and Wired. Biography, articles, background news about the author, and contact details.
- National politics column appearing on Wednesday and Saturday in the New York Times. With biography, photo and contact information.
- The controversial KABC talk show host's weekly column.
Fields, Suzanne - Insight
- Conservative columnist distributed by the Los Angeles Times syndicate.
Finley, Michael - Future Shoes
- Archive of columns and stories and descriptions of books authored by the award-winning author and syndicated columnist.
- Author of six books, Conservative columnist, CNN contributor and EIC of FrumForum.
- Contributor to Reason Magazine. Writer of social and political commentary from a libertarian perspective.
- Column archive and discussion forum.
- US politics, urban affairs and social trends commentary appearing Monday and Thursday in The New York Times. Includes his biography, photo and contact information.
- An award-winning investigative journalist and columnist for The Miami Herald with a reputation for exposing local scandals.
- Populist progressive commentary and humor.
- An award-winning author and speaker whose columns appear in the Hamilton Journal-News in Hamilton, Ohio and on WMUB 88.5 FM in Oxford, Ohio.
Johnson, Leonard Earl - Yours Truly in a Swamp
- New Orleans, Louisiana writer, photographer, and bon vivant. Published works, links, and exhibitions.
- Editorial writer at the Sarasota (Fla.) Herald-Tribune. For more Lease columns, type his name into the search field on Newscoast's front page and an archive will appear.
- Columnist for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Northeast Tarrant edition.
- Conservative, syndicated political columnist and author.
- The official web site and commentary archives of syndicated columnist Michelle Malkin.
- A weekly, syndicated columnist for Louisville, KY based SNITCH and Business First of Louisville.
- Host of talk show, Hardball with Chris Matthews, broadcast weekdays on MSNBC. Comments about the latest political news.
- Weekly column on US politics by the political consultant and campaign manager. Archives.
- Current and archived columns about today's hottest issues by USA Today founder every Friday.
North, Mike - In My Humble Opinion
- Analysis of cultural and political issues. Guest columnist for several newspapers - primarily in the northwest Georgia and northeast Alabama region.
- Weekly newspaper column about US politics by the conservative radio host and son of Ronald Reagan. Archives.
Sabia, Joe - No Shades of Gray
- A conservative, republican, and religious perspective on current topics and events published in The Cornell Daily Sun and FrontPage Magazine.
Satterfield, Leon: The Truth, Mainly
- Archive of "The Truth, Mainly" a column by Leon Satterfield published by the Lincoln Journal Star.
- California-based columnist carried by the Los Angeles Times Syndicate.
- Fox News pundit and conservative syndicated columnist.
Solomon, Norman - Media Beat
- Weekly syndicated column on media and politics, including coverage of media consolidation and its implications. From Fairness and Accuracy In Reporting.
- Syndicated political columnist offers links to archives of his twice weekly column and transcripts of his daily radio program.
- Writes on topics of interest to Jews and Jewish-Americans. Archives provided by Jewish World Review.
Woldow, Richard - The Silent Majority
- Local and national political and social commentary column published in The Free Press, Quakertown, PA.
- Views of the editor-in-chief of U.S. News & World Report. Deals with global politics, financial markets, and wars.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 3, 2012 3:58:10 AM EDT -