the entire directory
only in Columnists/Humor
Analysis and Opinion
Arts: Literature: Authors: Humor
Recreation: Humor: Personal Pages
Recreation: Humor: Stories
Blue Feathers on Fire
- Irreverent and off the wall articles, jokes, culture and comment across all aspects of modern day living.
Brennan, Angie - Humor Writer, Cartoonist, and Illustrator
- Spoof advice, musings, and humorous stories on everything from refined sugar to blogging.
Cameron, W. Bruce - The Cameron Column
- Humor columnist for Denver's Rocky Mountain News.
Chartrand, David - Humor Columnist
- Essays about life, death, love, families, parents and children that have been reprinted in newspapers and magazines coast to coast.
- Site of creative writer, copywriter for The Buffalo News, novelist, and columnist for Outcome, a gay and lesbian monthly magazine.
- An archive of columns and features relating to the arts, media, advice, how-to, and social commentary.
Dodson, Paul - Observations of an Unimportant Man
- Travel and humor writing - depraved, deprived, often downright demented.
Durai, Melvin - Humor of Melvin Durai
- Humor columns and mailing list from lifestyles to politics.
Eisenberg, Irv - Long Island Sleuth
- Serious Humor. "The Truth Lies Within."
Gagliardi, Greg - Progressive Revelations
- The weekly saga is a stream-of-consciousness look at the very small things in life.
Haught, Robert - Haughtline Dweethly
- An online magazine updated daily, weekly, monthly. Besides news and commentary, its sections cover a wide variety of topics
Herrera, Tim - Tim's Family Room
- Family oriented humor site from award-winning writer, public speaker and family columnist.
Hogan, Phil - Guardian Columnist UK
- Self-deprecating humorist focuses on everyday and family life.
Hyland, Adam - The Hy Five
- Personal commentary with a decided smirk on everything. If it happened and it's stupid, he will make fun of it.
Jacks, Beth Boswell - Snippets
- Syndicated columnist, book author, and freelance writer whose weekly column appears in a number of southern newspapers.
Kaiser, Frank - Suddenly Senior
- Reports from the front lines of the profound and funny experience of becoming a geezer.
Kane, Madeleine Begun - Humor Columnist
- Award winning Raising Kane humor columns about computers, jobs, cars, workplace, travel, technology, the Internet, and other aggravations.
Karo, Aaron - Ruminations
- Bi-weekly column pondering life as a recovering frat boy with mailing list of over 50,000 subscribers.
Lautens, Stephen - Virtually Stephen Lautens
- Humor column that appears weekly in the Calgary Sun, Winnipeg Sun and the London Free Press. Also an archive of past columns and a tribute to Gary Lautens.
Loebig, Dave - Random Digressions
- Often tongue-in-cheek and humorous commentary, but sometimes serious commentary.
Mad Dog Weekly
- Doing it Doggy Style, and a humor column.
Martin, John - Dunno
- Australian writes humor on the funny side of life.
McKay, Peter - HomeMaking
- Columns from a syndicated humor columnist and home repair demon.
Moss, Sheila - Humor Columnist
- Humor columnist writes funny stories and witty commentary. Humor newsletter, archive of humor columns and other funny stuff.
O'Farrell, John - Guardian UK
- Biting humor about everyday life, politics, government and business. Includes archives from his weekly Guardian column and links to his latest books.
Olsen, Suzanna - Gentle Humor for Everyday Women
- Articles to tickle women who are not desperate housewives, dodge life's curveballs like they were the papparazzi, and have a sense of humor about it.
Papandrew, Jackie - Airing My Dirty Laundry
- Columnist delves deep into the laundry basket of life, exposing everything from a spouse's sexual silliness to a teenager's text message tantrums. Dive in and discover a hamper full of hilarity!
Pascucci, Maria - Creative Type
- Full-time freelance writer whose work appears regularly in The Buffalo News and several other publications.
Perry, Peary - Letters from North America
- Weekly humor and general commentary column covering topics ranging from men/women relationships to space travel.
Purcell, Tom - Humor Columnist
- A nationally syndicated humor columnist and satirist based in Washington, D.C.
Rearick, Cappy Hall - Simply Southern
- Read columns that will make you laugh and make you cry, bringing the South alive for you.
Ricci, Steven - From the Hip
- Articles by award-winning humorist
Richards, J.K. - The Village Idiom
- Observational humor columnist whose rural roots flavor his views.
Rochelle, Michael - Mikeyllo's Lounge
- Humor from a Baltimore writer and journalism student.
- Yachats, Oregon, freelance writer, observational columnist, humor columnist, and book and music reviewer for newspapers, magazines, and online.
- Online humor writing featuring comedy, satire and blogs from multiple writers.
Southern Humorists - A Humor Writers' Group
- Southern humorists are writers, columnists, and others who aspire to entertain with humor, southern style.
Spector, Lincoln - The Link Inspector
- Award-winning author, humorist, and technology columnist.
Spiers, Wally - Wally's Words
- A collection of columns about everyday life by a Belleville News Democrat writer.
- Current and archived columns about politics, arts and culture from the Canadian humorist. Includes links to the worldwide papers carrying his columns and book ordering details.
Townsend, David N. - The Beanstalk
- A humor column, covering current events, ideas, travel, personal experiences, and esoterica, with a tinge of social consciousness.
Van Ostrand, Maggie
- Opinionated, humorous weekly column about people, places and things, that currently appears in several publications online and in print.
Waters, George - Humor Columnist
- Winner of the Will Rogers Writing Contest writes a humor column in Southern California about life in suburbia - from skunk attacks to traffic school to fear of flying.
Workman, Morris - Workman Chronicles
- Humor columnist shares his "odd-servations" and twisted perspectives on small-town living, national news, sports, and societal whims. Featured weekly in the Desert Valley Times, Nevada.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 6:24:07 UTC -