become an editor
the entire directory
only in Money_Management/Weblogs
Open Directory - Home: Personal Finance: Money Management: Weblogs
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Weblogs
Home: Homemaking: Frugality
A Penny Saved
- A personal finance weblog that talks about saving, spending, investing and wealth a penny at a time.
- Thoughts and insights revolving around issues dealing with business, making money and financial management.
- A personal finance weblog that provides financial calculators and offers advice on mortgages, credit cards, banking, auto loans and debt management.
- A personal finance weblog discussing a wide range of topics.
Ask Uncle Bill
- Frank financial advice about managing money and living.
- A blog dealing with the topics of money management, investing and life balance. Helping visitors to balance everything from their money and career to parenting and health.
- A weblog about personal finance that includes tools to compare prices and interest rates between different options in credit cards, savings accounts and certificates of deposit.
- Beingfrugal.net is a personal finance blog focused on frugal living and getting out of debt. Our slogan is Live More. Spend Less.
Bible Money Matters
- Christian personal finance blog; Topics including investing, retirement, budgeting, debt elimination, saving, frugality, thrift, debt, and lots more!
Blogging Away Debt
- Personal weblog about the path to becoming debt free.
Budgets Are Sexy
- A personal finance blog trying to spice things up a bit! Great personal stories as well as practical advice.
Cash Money Life
- A personal finance and career journal with tips for saving money, investing, and improving one's education and career.
Christian Personal Finance
- Personal finance website and blog focusing on money management using timeless Biblical principles.
- A blog about personal finance.
Divorce to Financial Freedom
- Divorced, remarried and financially rebuilding with my 3 kids, his 2 kids and 1 dog to round out the mix.
Everybody Loves Your Money
- Personal finance discussions, news, humor and information.
Finance For Youth
- Personal finance strategies targeted towards young adults and teens.
Free From Broke
- A Personal Finance Blog that regular folks can understand. Helping people better understand their finances, credit, debt, the economy, and more.
- A personal finance blog that offers experiences, tips, and ideas to live the frugal decandent life. Save money, experience life, and share your frugal confessions with a like-minded community.
Frugal Living Blog
- Real world personal examples of frugal meals, ideas and strategies.
Generation X Finance
- A personal finance blog helping people earn more, spend less, and retire early.
Get Rich Slowly
- Weblog covers frugality, saving and investing, and other aspects of money management.
Good Financial Cents
- Helping make sense of personal finance, investing, and financial planning from an expert in the industry (CFP).
How I Save Money
- Personal finance blog of a twenty something year old trying to save money and reduce debt.
How To Be Poor
- Frugal living described. Many stories and photographs.
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- A blog on personal finance and entrepreneurship.
- My Business and Financial Freedom Journey - showing you the best ways to invest and build long-term wealth.
Man Vs. Debt
- Changing your lifestyle and outlook is the true key to getting a grip on your personal finances. See how one man sold his stuff, is paying off his debt, and is now doing what he loves and how you can too.
Million Dollar Journey
- A weblog by an anonymous man documenting his journey to becoming a millionaire. The author explains how he manages his financial portfolio and what he does to grow his net worth.
Money for the Rest of Us
- A weblog focusing on personal finance for twenty-somethings and women. Topics include how to eat and travel cheaply.
- Comprehensive articles that help readers understand personal finance, investing, and wealth building.
My Dollar Plan
- With a focus on retirement planning, financial goals and budgeting you’ll find information on a variety of finance topics based around personal experience.
My Free Cash
- Dedicated to promoting financial responsibility. Provides articles, tips and tricks for saving money, earning income online, and making prudent fiscal choices in day-to-day life.
My Money Blog
- Chronicles author's journey and his goal of becoming a millionaire.
Narrow Bridge Finance
- Narrow Bridge Finance is a site dedicated to helping you organize and simplify your financial life to save time, money, and headache.
Neville's Financial Blog
- Documenting one man's efforts to financial success from the age of 22.
- A blog dedicated to helping you save money through coupons, freebies, and money-saving tips.
Not Made Of Money
- A husband and wife weblog about their finances.
Not Spending Money
- While acknowledging that spending money can be fun, especially socially, this blog focuses on both finding the pleasure in a frugal lifestyle, and in exploring and embracing alternate ways in which lifestyles can be enhanced that don't require monetary investments.
One Mom, Five Kids
- Stay At Home Mom with 5 kids loves saving money using coupons, rebates, stockpiling and many other money saving tactics.
Out of Debt Again
- Chronicling the financial struggles of a family as they strive to make improvements to their financial situation in order to escape from debt, this site provides articles and resources valuable to others in similar situations.
- One man's attempt to accumulate a million dollars by the age of 36 through hard work and diligent personal finance management.
- A personal finance blog covering topics including savings, debt reduction, investing and making money.
- A blog dedicated to helping people to manage their money wisely by providing suggestions on how to save money, earn money, invest, and budget. The goal is to help people to become financially free.
Personal Dividends - Money+Lifestyle
- A collaborative weblog with articles on personal finance, money management and lifestyle focusing on the motto Live Rich, Live Well, Be Informed
Personal Finance Advice
- Weblog about all aspects of personal finance by several contributors with various perspectives.
Punch Debt in the Face
- This personal finance blog offers humorous advice on monetary issues.
Sense to Save
- A personal finance blog about common and not-so-common ways to make the most of your money.
- A personal finance blog devoted to making sense of seemingly complex yet ultimately simple personal finance dilemmas faced by the average individual or family.
The Digerati Life
- A personal finance blog that covers many topics.
The Dough Roller
- A personal finance and investing site that educates consumers on how to manage their money more effectively.
The Penny Saved
- A personal finance and career building site targeted at young professionals looking to reduce debt, build wealth and have successful careers.
The Sun’s Financial Diary
- A personal finance weblog for saving, investing, budgeting, financial planning, and living frugally.
The Tao of Making Money
- Discussions on money management, frugal living, and debt with focus on financial issues for youth.
- Entertaining personal finance, aimed towards young adults and young professionals with blog posts and videos to help America's youth understand money.
Wise Bread's Top Personal Finance Blog Chart
- A ranked list of the top personal finance blogs based on their traffic, social media influence, and link authority.
Work Save Live
- A blog dedicated to changing the way Americans think about money, their lives, and their careers.
Young Cheap Living
- A personal finance blog covering topics like debt and frugality. The author claims he saves half of his income and describes himself as a "geek about money".
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:43:29 AM EDT -