become an editor
the entire directory
only in Loans/Home
Business: Financial Services: Mortgages
Home: Homeowners: Home Buyers
- Provides an up-to-date database of mortgage lending guidelines.
AOL Real Estate: Making Homes Affordable
- Information about government assistance and other resources for homeowners to make homes affordable.
- Complete set of tools and analysis to determine the optimal way to structure a home loan.
Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Government agency oversees home mortgage lending practices.
Home Buyer's Information Center
- Presents a consumer guide to choosing a mortgage.
The Housing Bubble Blog
- Author Ben Jones examines the home price boom and its effect on owners, lenders, regulators, realtors and the economy as a whole. Entries typically cover a specific region of the United States and are commentary on published news from that area.
- Provides near real-time home asking price and inventory tracking as well as affordability measures for housing markets across the United States. Features include city-by-city break-down charts and 25/50/75 percentile monitoring.
- Information about loans from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development any buying homes with a low down payment.
HUD On Your Side: Buying A Home
- Various topics are covered from settlement costs to buying land and new construction. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Making Home Affordable.Gov
- Information about refinancing and loan modification options available under the Home Affordable Refinance Program.
Mortgage for Beginners
- Information on fixed and adjustable rate mortgages, home equity loans, refinancing, and reverse mortgages. With a glossary and mortgage calculators.
- Post questions and receive answers from mortgage professionals.
- Mortgage articles, tutorials, podcasts, and online tests, designed to prepare, educate and protect consumers shopping for home loans written by industry insider, Rob K. Blake. The site also has sections aimed towards real estate professionals and financial advisors.
Mortgage Loans - Information for First Time Buyers
- First time borrowers can learn about the financing of a home. Comparative chart displays commonalities and differences between the types of mortgage loans.
- Mortgage articles and resources by Wharton Professor and nationally syndicated mortgage columnist Jack M. Guttentag.
The Mortgage Reports
- Dan Green blogs about mortgages and related topics.
- Offers a mortgage book plus advice on moving.
- Explanations of the different types of mortgage loans available to homebuyers.
- Information on purchasing homes with little or no money down.
- Calculators, mortgage market trends, detailed information on various loan programs, articles and publications, a large vocabulary of mortgage terms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 10:05:04 UTC -