the entire directory
only in Personal_Finance/Insurance
Open Directory - Home: Personal Finance: Insurance
Animal and Pets
Home and Property
Long Term Care
Business: Financial Services: Insurance
This category in other languages:
- Offers data to insurance professionals and buying guides for consumers. Reports on the condition of insurance companies. Free registration allows access to insurance company ratings.
Ask for Insurance
- Provides answers to insurance questions on auto, health, dental, life or homeowners insurances.
bls.gov: Claims Adjusters, Appraisers, Examiners, and Investigators
- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics describes the functions and job outlook for the professions involved with insurance claims.
- Provides a broad overview of the insurance industry, including its nature, working conditions, occupations, earning potential, and outlook.
- Provides general information, links, articles, and editorials concerning various insurance topics.
Business Insurance Oracle
- Checklists: how to select an agent, spotting troubled insurance companies, understanding the fine print.
- Provides information on auto, home, health and life insurance.
- Offers articles concerning various topics such as insurance fundamentals, domestic partners, and insurance considerations for the small business.
- Thousands of reviews on hundreds of insurance companies and products. Also provides consumer-authored Buying Guides, How-To's, and definitions.
- UK site has articles on several insurance types including auto, travel, home, and pet.
Fool.com: Insurance Center Mainpage
- Information covering the main insurance products people need.
Insurance - Wikipedia
- Encyclopedia article covering topics such as types, principles, indemnification, the insurance industry, and controversies.
Insurance and Planning Resource Center
- Business and personal insurance coverage glossary and resource.
Insurance Information Institute (III)
- Attempts to improve public understanding of insurance -- what it does and how it works. The site is subdivided into sections for "Individuals" (consumer info) "Media" (press info). [some content available in Spanish]
- This guide defines life insurance, its purpose, who needs it, types of policies and companies, how to choose the right insurance, and offers suggestions for policyholders. Prepared by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Cooperative Extension. [pdf]
Insurance Services Network
- A directory of insurance companies and information on world wide insurance practices.
- Provides consumers and insurance professionals with information about insurance-related topics pertinent to Canada.
Insurance.us: Insurance News
- Real-time insurance industry news and content portal.
InsWeb: Insurance Learning Center
- Provides articles, reports, glossaries and information regarding various types of insurance.
Protecting Your Assets - A Guide to Insurance
- Consumer information from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Learn how insurance works, how to choose an appropriate insurance policy, and how to minimise problems with claims.
Texas Department of Insurance Consumer Help
- Insurance resources, publications and news for consumers.
The USAA Educational Foundation
- Non-profit organization provides consumer information on insurance and related personal and financial topics.
Usenet misc.industry.insurance -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:56:10 PM EDT -