the entire directory
only in Homemaking/Frugality
Chats and Forums
Refunds or Rebates
Home: Consumer Information: Price Comparisons
Home: Personal Finance: Money Management
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Voluntary Simplicity
This category in other languages:
The $39 Experiment
- An ordinary man asks 100 random companies for free stuff and logs their responses.
About.com: Frugal Living
- Offers articles on getting away from the consumer mindset. Features chat, a newsletter and a forum.
Adventures of Frugal Girl
- Melanie offers a window into her life by sharing ideas, giving advice, and being an example of how one can have nice things but not go broke in the process.
All Things Frugal
- E-zine and articles specifically regarding saving money and advice on how to live a more frugal life.
- Written by a thrifty mom of two, based on her experiences from quitting full-time work to start a family and transitioning to a one income household.
- Information for cutting back on food-related expenses. Includes a cost-per-serving calculator for various cuts of meat.
Festival of Frugality
- Blog with weekly updates offering penny-pinching advice. Entries come from various sites "hosting" the frugal topic of the week.
- Focuses on supporting the family unit through simple, frugal living and homesteading. Features recipes, articles, tips, printable forms and holiday ideas.
- Articles and tips on how a family can live frugally in the 21st century without feeling deprived.
Frugal for Life
- Blog containing information on maintaining a frugal lifestyle; specifically covering money management and shopping advice.
The Frugal Life
- Offers money saving tips and articles. Features a newsletter, bulletin board and forum.
- Articles about getting more out of a dollar by living simply. Hundreds of articles with advice concerning all aspects of thrifty living.
Frugal Tip of the Week
- Kept by Neil and Julie Mayo, offers many frugal tips as well as user-submitted entries.
- Homemaking, budgeting tips, interactive forums, articles and other resources on frugal living.
- Blog offering many made-at-home products and how-to articles.
A Full Cup
- Mail in rebates, printable coupons, coupon generator, filler items, promotional codes and local store deals listed. Member trade area.
- Offers general and aisle-by-aisle grocery shopping tips as well as a grocery store directory.
Living On A Dime
- Advice on how to live more frugally. Also offers home-made versions of commercial products and low-cost recipes, and sells e-books.
- Tools and information moms need to cut back working hours to spend time with family.
- Community featuring money saving tips, personal growth, parenting support, recipes.
- Authored by Mary Hance, who has been writing about frugal living for over 30 years, the site is part of the Nashville paper The Tennessean.
- Frugal blog covering savings around the home and thrifty shopping. Also contains frugal recipes and contact information.
Rangy Lil's Frugality
- Money saving tips from grocery shopping to mortgages.
Sassafrassy: Hillbilly Housewife
- Low cost recipes, monthly bargains, home made convenience foods, cheap and easy cooking from scratch.
- Blog about frugal living, making the most of what you already have, and illustrating differences between being cheap and being frugal.
The Simple Dollar
- A personal finance blog provides frugality and money management tips, ideas for frugal living with high quality of life.
Thrift Store Collecting Experiences
- Illustrated journal of thrifting experiences and items purchased.
- A community with articles, tips, specials, coupons and forums aimed at assisting in the living of a simpler, more rewarding life.
Usenet alt.consumers.free-stuff -
Usenet alt.recovery.clutter -
Usenet misc.consumers.frugal-living -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2015 at 21:47:29 UTC -