become an editor
the entire directory
only in Homemaking/Christian
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Christian Living
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Family
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Women
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Women: Magazines and E-zines
- Articles and resources geared for Christian homemakers. Topics include housekeeping, recipes, entertaining, gardening, family activities, parenting, and marriage.
The Family Homestead
- Offers information on topics including food and nutrition, home schooling, child training, gardening and home management from a Christian mother of eight. Includes a discussion group, message board and a newsletter.
- Working on homemaking, organizing, parenting and all things that might make you feel frazzled.
Lines From The Vine
- Daily devotional and homemaking discussion from Christian mom of eight. Discussion revolves around life in a big family, raising children, old fashioned living in a modern world.
Old Fashioned Homemaking
- Includes recipes, holiday ideas, organizing tips.
Titus 2 HomeKeepers
- Discussion group focuses on the physical and spiritual aspects of being a Titus 2 woman who keeps house and sees serving the family and church as a ministry. Includes announcements and a calendar.
A Virtuous Woman
- Offers a guide based on Proverbs 31. Includes articles, a newsletter, discussion board and volunteer opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2013 at 6:45:05 UTC -