the entire directory
only in Home_Improvement/Design_and_Construction
Design and Construction
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Design: Architects: Residential
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Residential Housing
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Standards and Codes
Adobe by the Rio Grande
- Watch the construction of a traditional adobe home being built near Albuquerque, NM. Weekly updates by Adobe Home builder, David C. Peterson.
American Hardwood Species Guide
- Independent information source on North American hardwoods.
Andy's How To Homebuilding
- Tips and advice on designing, contracting and building your own home.
The Building Brows
- Roofer and writer offers tips and tricks about building a home while living in a two bedroom, 720 square foot trailer, while simultaneously raising their six kids.
Family Room Project
- One homeowner's journal of converting the garage into a family room--includes pictures.
Help For Unhappy Homeowners
- List of steps which can be taken by homeowners that are unhappy with their builder.
How Did I Do It?
- Information, pictures, and instructions for home improvement projects such finishing a basement, remodeling a bathroom, and installing central air.
Idea Workshop Journal
- Collection of articles focusing on design issues in the home. Covers designing a home office, basement foundation guidelines, planning for accessibility, zoned heating and cooling systems, creating architectural detail with drywall, and kitchen design.
The Masonry Institute of St. Louis
- Highlights the best in Masonry design - interior and exterior photos including information about the builder, the architect, the mason supplier and contractor.
Mass Custom Home
- Article by Masa Noguchi, Ph.D that discusses a new approach to the delivery of quality affordable homes of tomorrow.
- An account of building a kit pole home on a block of bushland in Pemberton, Western Australia.
Rafter Layout with Log Timbers
- Instructions and drawings explaining how to layout log rafters using a steel square.
- Homeowner guide to various divided entry homes, including bi-level, split-level, and raised ranch. Concepts, interior design, additions, landscaping.
Stockton Earth Home Project
- Chronicling the construction of an earth home in northeastern Oklahoma.
Village Post And Beam
- Photo journal which documents the 1998 construction of a post and beam home centered around a "great room."
Design and Construction
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2012 at 11:24:03 UTC -