become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gardening/Pest_and_Disease_Control
Pest and Disease Control
Open Directory - Home: Gardening: Pest and Disease Control
Slugs and Snails
Integrated Pest Management
Woodchucks - Groundhogs
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Biologicals
Business: Chemicals: Agrochemicals: Pesticides
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Pest Control
Home: Homeowners: Pest Control
Recreation: Outdoors: Equipment: Insect Repellent
Science: Agriculture: Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Pathology
Shopping: Home and Garden: Pest Control
This category in other languages:
- Informational site covering the topic of bird and pigeon spike technologies.
- Information about a wide range of pest insects and rodents.
- Provides information and advice on various types of cat deterrents available for use in the garden.
- Large collection of information sheets on insects, arachnids, and nematodes of importance to Florida residents, arranged by common name, scientific name, and crop or habitat.
- Information on the characteristics of some of the most troublesome garden pests and how to get rid of them.
Ohioline: Insects and Pests
- Collection of links to fact-sheets (some html, some PDF) on a variety of pest topics, covering house and food products to lawn and garden.
- A site about critters that may invade your space. Information on their diet, habitat, interesting facts and evidence of intrusion.
Penn State University: Plant Pathology Fact Sheets
- Collection of information sheets about diseases affecting herbaceous and woody ornamental plants in the Northeastern U.S.
- Information by RISE, an association of specialty pesticide and fertilizer producers. Articles, news, FAQs and links to other resources.
Purdue University Extension
- Provides identification of pests and problems associated with plants. Services extended to businesses and individuals throughout Indiana and the US.
Sustainable Gardening Tips: Garden Snake
- Information about keeping snakes out of the garden, and accounts of pet dogs and cats encountering snakes.
The Extension Toxicology Network (Extoxnet)
- A collaborative effort of several US universities collecting pesticide information profiles, toxicology information briefs, and other factsheets and newsletters.
The Mole Man
- Professional mole trapper provides information on mole behavior, ecology, and control. Illustrated articles, FAQ, listing of several other US trappers by state.
- Offers information about tree health, including pages on common pests, dealing with soil compaction, and mycorrhizal and fertilizer treatments. Also contact information for professional arborists in the US.
University of Florida
- Soil organic matter, green manures and cover crops for nematode management.
University of Illinois Extension
- A collection of solutions for controlling diseases in the home vegetable garden through Integrated Pest Management.
University of Missouri Extension
- Offers information about reducing losses through a combination of methods including sanitation, cultural practices and physical practices.
- Sells a Bait Station System also provides useful information on voles, their habits, habitat, and life cycle, identification, and help locating their burrows.
West Virginia University Extension Service: Pest Management
- Listing of online publications, includes household pest management information for many insects.
Wildlife Damage Management
- University of Nebraska organization offers information on identification and control of mammal, bird, and reptile pests, a business registry of wildlife services, and links to other university resources.
Pest and Disease Control
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:24:07 AM EST -