become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gardening/Pest_and_Disease_Control
Pest and Disease Control
Slugs and Snails
Integrated Pest Management
Woodchucks - Groundhogs
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Biologicals
Business: Chemicals: Agrochemicals: Pesticides
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Pest Control
Home: Homeowners: Pest Control
Recreation: Outdoors: Equipment: Insect Repellent
Science: Agriculture: Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Botany: Plant Pathology
Shopping: Home and Garden: Pest Control
This category in other languages:
- Provides information and advice on various types of cat deterrents available for use in the garden.
The Extension Toxicology Network (Extoxnet)
- A collaborative effort of several US universities collecting pesticide information profiles, toxicology information briefs, and other factsheets and newsletters.
- Large collection of information sheets on insects, arachnids, and nematodes of importance to Florida residents, arranged by common name, scientific name, and crop or habitat.
- Information on the characteristics of some of the most troublesome garden pests and how to get rid of them.
The Mole Man
- Professional mole trapper provides information on mole behavior, ecology, and control. Illustrated articles, FAQ, listing of several other US trappers by state.
- A site about critters that may invade your space. Information on their diet, habitat, interesting facts and evidence of intrusion.
Penn State University: Plant Pathology Fact Sheets
- Collection of information sheets about diseases affecting herbaceous and woody ornamental plants in the Northeastern U.S.
- Information by RISE, an association of specialty pesticide and fertilizer producers. Articles, news, FAQs and links to other resources.
Purdue University Extension
- Provides identification of pests and problems associated with plants. Services extended to businesses and individuals throughout Indiana and the US.
Sustainable Gardening Tips: Garden Snake
- Information about keeping snakes out of the garden, and accounts of pet dogs and cats encountering snakes.
University of Illinois Extension
- A collection of solutions for controlling diseases in the home vegetable garden through Integrated Pest Management.
University of Missouri Extension
- Offers information about reducing losses through a combination of methods including sanitation, cultural practices and physical practices.
- Sells a Bait Station System also provides useful information on voles, their habits, habitat, and life cycle, identification, and help locating their burrows.
Wildlife Damage Management
- University of Nebraska organization offers information on identification and control of mammal, bird, and reptile pests, a business registry of wildlife services, and links to other university resources.
Pest and Disease Control
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2016 at 7:05:04 UTC -