the entire directory
only in Regional/United_States
Open Directory - Home: Gardening: Organizations: Regional: United States
Wildflowers and Natives
Home: Gardening: Regional: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Recreation and Sports
African Violet Society of America
- Presenting information about growing, showing and propagating African violets and other gesnariads.
American Bamboo Society
- Offers information about bamboo including a species source list, a list of international bamboo societies, information on climate and growing zones.
American Conifer Society
- Information on the more than five hundred species of conifers distributed around the world.
American Horticultural Society
- The AHS mission is to educate and inspire people to become successful and environmentally responsible gardeners by advancing the art and science of horticulture.
American Public Gardens Association
- Supporting the public horticulture community in its mission to study, display, and conserve plants.
American Society of Landscape Architects
- Founded in 1899, the society has twelve thousand members. Includes a buyers guide on landscape information.
- Education and conservation of Cycads, rare and unusual gymnosperm plants. Quarterly newsletter and a seed bank available to members.
Deep South Region of National Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Information about Federated Garden Clubs and their projects in the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
The Ecological Landscaping Association
- Advocates environmentally responsible landscaping and horticultural practices by professionals and the public. Information about events, newsletter, and membership.
The Gardeners of America/Men's Garden Clubs of America (TGOA/MGCA)
- Organization with local chapters around the USA, focusing on gardening education and community gardening initiatives. Information about membership, clubs, and events.
The Gesneriad Society
- Offers culture information, membership benefits, resources, photos and flower show and sales schedules.
Hardy Plant Society Mid Atlantic Group
- Gardening society centered around the Philadelphia area. Brief information and membership signup form.
Heartland Peony Society
- Educational information on peonies and specific information on the society in the US midwest.
Holly Society of America
- Provides an information exchange through scientific studies, publications, lectures, meetings, and visiting holly collections.
Mid South Hosta Society
- Gardening club devoted to hostas.
National Garden Clubs
- Provides education, resources and national networking opportunities for its members to promote gardening and floral design. Includes calendar of events, educational opportunities and image galleries.
National Gardening Association
- A non-profit organization offering National Gardening Magazine, educational and youth programs, gardening products, books, research, online content and showcases, and a gardeners buying guide.
National Home Gardening Club
- Member-oriented site for this United States gardeners' club, providing access to bulletin boards, members' photos, articles from the magazine, and member benefits.
The New England Botanical Club
- Promotes the study of the plants of North America, especially the flora of New England and adjacent areas.
- Home to Northern Gardener Magazine and the Minnesota State Horticultural Society. Features gardening articles, advice, tips, calendar, and resources.
The Northwest Horticultural Society
- Organization for gardeners and plant lovers in the Pacific Northwest. Event calendar, membership information, articles, and newsletter.
Oasis Botanical Sanctuary
- Uses scientific research to educate the public on the proper methods of ecological development.
Pioneer Valley Water Garden and Koi Club
- Club for Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut provides listing of club officers, meeting schedule, pond tour photos, and a membership application.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 18, 2013 1:49:44 AM EST -