become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Magazines_and_E-zines
News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Amateur Gardening Magazine
- British weekly gardening magazine. Contents of current issue, information about writing staff and subscriptions.
BBC Gardeners' World Magazine
- In-depth articles focus on gardening in the UK. Contents of current issue, information about contributors, subscriber discounts.
Canadian Gardening Magazine
- Print magazine with eight issues per year. Site offers sample articles, back issue ordering, forum, and garden club directory.
- Gardening magazine aimed at the southeastern United States.
Chicagoland Gardening Magazine
- Bimonthly magazine for gardeners in this zone 5 region. Provides overview of back issues, gardening resource directory, calendar of events, questions and answers, and information about membership.
- Print magazine for gardeners in Southern New England, covering all manner of garden topics. Site contains sample text-only articles and subscription information.
Dig It! Magazine
- Mid-Atlantic gardening and outdoor living E-zine. Articles, departments, and columns, and event calendars per state.
- Ornamental gardening and landscape design magazine filled with practical gardening tips and inspiring stories written by experienced gardeners.
- A lifestyle magazine edited for the upscale, design-conscious reader who is passionate about the beauty of gardening. Searchable online questions and answers.
- Reader-supported general gardening magazine that prides itself on running no ads. Sample issue, online supplements to recent issues, subscription information.
Garden Gate e-Notes
- Free weekly garden design and how-to tip via e-mail, from the editors of Garden Gate magazine.
- Monthly tabloid newspaper for New Jersey gardeners. Archive of front pages, information about subscriptions, advertisements, and press releases, and writers guidelines.
Horticulture & Home Pest News
- Magazine with short articles on horticulture, plant care, pest management, and common household pests written by Iowa State University Extension specialists. Published online, with print version available for subscribers. Searchable catalog of online articles.
- Gardening articles from Horticulture magazine. Covers floriculture, garden design, flower gardening, hydroponics, vegetable gardening.
- Privately published quarterly journal for gardeners throughout the English-speaking world.
Japanese Garden Journal
- A bi-monthly English-language print publication dedicated to the world of Japanese gardening and architecture.
- A magazine for Texas gardeners by well-known gardener, Neil Sperry.
Northern Gardener Magazine
- Bimonthly magazine of the Minnesota State Horticultural Society. Contents of current issue and back issues, some articles available online.
Oregon Live: Garden Center
- Gardening tips, tricks, techniques from local and national experts in the field.
- Magazine for US West coast gardeners. Current issue contents, news, event calendar, and subscription information.
- Print magazine featuring new garden plants for the plant enthusiast and plant professional. Free online sample issue, information about content and subscriptions.
The Reckless Gardener
- Online UK gardening magazine offering advice and design ideas, news and events. Designer database, latest products, garden visits and links to gardening resources.
State By State Gardening
- Portal to websites for nine magazines aimed at gardeners in Southern US states. Each magazine features stories, region reports and plant profiles appropriate for the particular state.
- Magazine about gardening and landscaping in tropical, subtropical and warm temperate climates, with a focus on Australia. Index for current and past issues, and information about subscribing and advertising.
- Features garden design and how-to specific to the different regions of the Western US: Northwest, Northern California, Southern California, Southwest and Rocky mountains.
Texas Gardener Magazine
- Magazine provides up-to-date tips on vegetable gardening, landscaping, xeriscaping all applicable to the Lone Star State.
Topos: The International Review of Landscape Architecture and Urban Design
- Quarterly journal on design aspects of landscape architecture, presents private gardens, parks, plazas and various open space projects in Europe.
Upstate Gardeners' Journal
- Bimonthly publication by, for, and about gardeners in upstate New York. Calendar of events, index of back-issue articles, and a reader forum.
Magazines and E-Zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 15:35:08 UTC -