become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
The Bellevue Botanical Garden
- Garden highlights include the Northwest Perennial Alliance border, waterwise garden, Japanese garden, alpine rock garden and summer displays of dahlias and fuchsias. Overviews of the different areas and information about events and classes. Washington.
- Garden in suburban Seattle designed by the Olmsted brothers, offering woodland plantings and panoramic views. History, and illustrated pages for many featured plants and trees. Open for guided tours only.
Glen Echo Garden
- Multiply themed garden in Bellingham, including a begonia and fuchsia garden and a gigantic stump garden. Visitor information and photo gallery.
Kruckeberg Botanic Garden
- Formerly private gardens and collections in Shoreline now open to the public. History, information about visiting and the botanical collections, and volunteer opportunities.
- Estate whose garden areas include rose and knot gardens, alpine scree and rock garden, waterfall, and fern and woodland gardens.
Rhododendron Species Foundation and Botanical Garden
- Garden near Seattle, home to one of the largest rhododendron collections in the world. Information about species, photos gallery, and list of plants and seeds for sale.
Washington Park Arboretum
- Urban green space on the shores of Lake Washington in Seattle includes collections of Acers and New Zealand natives, and a functional winter garden landscape. Information about visiting and collections, news and events, and seasonal highlights.
Whitney Gardens & Nursery
- Seven acres of gardens at the foot of the Olympic mountains known for rare hybrid and species rhododendrons, azaleas, magnolias, trees and shrubs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:46:24 UTC -