become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Oregon
- Non-profit greenspace located two miles from downtown Portland. Among the tree collections, the magnolias and conifers are especially renowned. Offers nature-focused instruction, and information about events and volunteering.
The Japanese Garden
- Authentic Japanese garden in Portland's West hills, whose areas include a strolling pond garden, a tea garden, and a sand and stone garden. Description and photos, and information about visiting and events.
Mount Pisgah Arboretum
- Recreation and nature park in Eugene. Includes trail maps, festival and event listings, history and outdoor education programs.
The Oregon Garden
- Attraction in historic Silverton, featuring water features, garden art, wetlands, a rediscovery forest, a kids' garden, and a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Photos, news, information about events and classes.
Portland Classical Chinese Garden - Lan Su Yuan
- The official site for the Garden of Awakening Orchids, a traditional Chinese garden built in the heart of Portland.
Portland Parks and Recreation
- Includes rose and rhododendron gardens, a memory garden, Leach Botanical Garden, and community gardens. Photos, descriptions, visiting information, and event schedules.
Rogerson Clematis Collection
- Collection housed in a garden and greenhouse, embracing both species and cultivars. General information, history and mission.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2015 at 23:10:35 UTC -