become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Minnesota
Open Directory - Home: Gardening: Gardens: Public: United States: Minnesota
- City park on the shore of Lake Ripley, in Litchfield. Small arboretum with a gazebo.
- Public display garden in northern Minnesota, associated with Bergeson Nursery, with peak viewing season between mid-July and frost.
The Carleton College Cowling Arboretum
- Large facility adjacent to the Northfield campus, serving education, conservation, and recreation purposes with its woodland and prairie habitats. Overview of flora and fauna, and visitor information.
Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Fifteen-acre garden is part of the Minneapolis park system. Interpretive displays and hundreds of plant species. Peak times are mid-spring through fall. Directions, volunteer opportunities, available programming.
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- Large public garden area featuring annual and perennial display gardens, collections of plants for Northern climates, natural and native areas, and demonstration gardens. Information about visiting, tours, and research.
Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society
- The Munsinger Garden and Clemens Garden are located on the banks of the Mississippi in St. Cloud (Minnesota). They offer informal flower gardens, wooded areas, and various specialty gardens. Information about gardens, events, and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2011 at 22:23:17 UTC -