become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Online_Support
- Resources and support for bereaved parents who have suffered pregnancy loss through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, intra-uterine death, stillbirth, or neonatal death.
Bereaved Families Online
- Located in Ontario, proving local support as well as computer support. Focus is on the healing process in the form of support groups, internet bereavement support, and educational resources.
Blighted Ovum Support
- A forum for those who have suffered a miscarriage, specifically for those who were diagnosed with a blighted ovum or anembryonic pregnancy. Also contains areas for those who are trying to conceive and who are pregnant after a loss.
Hayleys Lost Angel page
- A site dedicated to parents who have suffered a loss during pregnancy or have endured a termination due to a detected abnormality. Includes advice, support, stories and a chat room.
- Resources for grieving parents who have lost a pregnancy or newborn child, as well as for those caring for critically ill infants.
Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss, and Infant Death
- A grief and bereavement resource in association with miscarriage, pregnancy loss, and neonatal death.
- Provides a place to grieve, share and heal after the loss of a baby at any stage. Receive personal online support from a mother and father who had a stillborn baby girl.
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Mailing List
- A community that has been formed to discuss issues related to pregnancy and infant loss.
Subsequent Pregnancy After a Loss Support
- A mailing-list based discussion group for families who are currently pregnant, trying to conceive, considering another pregnancy, or wrestling with the whole idea of becoming pregnant, following the death of a child.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 24, 2014 at 6:15:07 UTC -