become an editor
the entire directory
only in Loss/Support_Groups
Health: Reproductive Health: Pregnancy and Birth: Complications: Support Groups
The Angel Teddy Bear Foundation
- Provides comfort by delivering teddy bears to hospitals to give to parents of stillborn children, miscarriages and neonatal loss. Includes forums and chat room.
Healing Hearts for Bereaved Parents
- Dedicated to providing grief support and services to parents whose child has died. Located in Kent, Washington, USA.
- For women whose babies have died via miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, neonatal death and infant death. Includes an online memorial, support lists, resource center and writing center.
The Miscarriage Association
- A charity registered in England and Wales that features a help line and support groups across the UK.
- An informative and supportive place those who are suffering from the loss of a child through miscarriage. Includes a message board, chat room, and poems section where you may submit your own poem/creative writing.
Miscarriage Support Auckland
- Information for those whose pregnancy poses a threatened miscarriage or for those who have already miscarried. Information for families and friends coping with miscarriage.
Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death
- Located in Irving, TX. Offering support groups for those who have lost a child to stillbirth, or neonatal death. Also includes online newsletter.
- An Indiana-based support group for parents experiencing a perinatal crisis. Offers free trained parent listeners, hospital visitation/support and referrals/resources.
Perinatal Bereavement Groups
- Located in Chicago, Illinois. Providing support for families who have lost a baby through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth or neonatal death.
A Place To Remember
- Uplifting support materials for those who have been touched by a crisis in pregnancy or the death of a baby--stillbirth, miscarriage, infant death, or SIDS.
Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc.
- Free literature and support for families who have lost a child through miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn death. Features message board and chat room.
- Support and hope for those grieving miscarriage, infant loss and infertility. Includes articles, chat boards and resources.
Teddy Love Club
- An organization that delivers teddy bears to families who have suffered the loss of their baby to miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death. The program was established in 2002 and has expanded to all hospitals of Australia.
Uterine Rupture Support Group
- Online forum for those who have experienced uterine rupture, which resulted in a pregnancy loss.
Usenet soc.support.pregnancy.loss -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2012 at 14:54:02 UTC -