become an editor
the entire directory
only in Memorials/Stillbirth
Alfie Sam Crowley
- Dedicated to this baby born still due to a massive placental abruption; includes photos, poems, and a chat room.
Baby Boy Lost, Angel Found
- Coming to terms of losing a son through poems and other writings. Remembering the 7 months he lived and grew inside his mother.
Baby Thomas Dixon
- A memorial to Thomas who was stillborn on January 1, 2004. Includes a large collection of poetry, helpful links and a memorial wall.
Bella Anne's Story
- The story of a beloved daughter born an angel.
Caleb Steven Roberts
- Born at 22 weeks: his story, pictures, and Grandmother's thoughts.
Children Of Heaven
- Memorial to Joseph, William, and Julissa... Heaven's Babies.
- Stillborn January 10, 2002.
In Loving Memory of Derek Alan Thiessen
- Born asleep on March 10, 1998 at full term as a result of meconium aspiration.
In Memory of Darin Krystofer Watson Biggs
- Lost due to an umbilical cord accident at 22 weeks gestation, on 4th october 1998.
In Memory of David
- "You are truly our son, our second baby born, but from our loving arms you were too early torn."
In Memory of Jordan Bailey Audino
- Jordan was born still at 37 weeks, read her story and celebrate the life of an angel.
Matthew, Gift of God
- A site in honoring twins...Jacob Hunter, a precious angel here on earth, and Matthew, the precious angel that Heaven holds.
My Angel Baby
- A memorial page to Nicholas Michael, who was born still at 41 weeks gestation on December 15th, 1998.
Nathaniel's Gift Of Love
- Dedicated to precious Nathaniel who was stillborn at 32 weeks gestation. Nathaniel's big sister also went to Heaven before him in Oct of 94.
Where Angels Dwell
- This page is dedicated to Gerald Joseph Mesmer, born still on July 22, 1997, and to a Second Angel, taken at approximately 7 weeks gestational age in July, 1998.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2013 at 7:15:03 UTC -