become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Teenaged_Parents
Health: Teen Health: Teen Pregnancy
- Provides articles, information, resources and postive discussion for teenaged mothers.
Jaicees 'Just for Teen Moms' Website
- Helps girls talk about their pregnancy. They can also hear other girls stories, get advice, and ask questions about raising their children.
Teenage and Young Adult Parents Resources
- Listings of and links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites to find information and resources for teenagers and young adults who are parents.
The Young Mommies Community
- Offers a variety of resources for young (under 25) mothers. Webrings and chat groups, as well as banner and link exchanges.
Young Mums To Be (UK)
- 12 week course to enable and support young parents through their pregnancy by promoting parenting skills and life planning in a supportive group environment. Piloted for two years in Gloucester, UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 9:54:08 UTC -