become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Step_Parents
Open Directory - Home: Family: Parenting: Step Parents
Magazines and E-zines
- Offers a free newsletter for blended families, marriage coaching, teleclasses and an ebook on conquering conflict.
Blended Family Resource Center
- located in Redmond, Washington. Specialized in helping blended and step families with advice and counselling.
- Dedicated to the support and reassurance of every member of your bonus(step)family, from kids to grandparents. Questions and answers by professionals plus lots of "been there, done that" information.
Center for Stepfamily Development, Boise, Idaho
- The Center for Stepfamily Development is a resource for stepfamilies in Idaho and the Northwest, providing information, education and support, including classes and counseling.
- Provides support and assistance in the areas of divorce and especially step-parenting. Articles, web resources, newsletter, and email.
Help Your Teen Adjust to a Stepfamily
- Article with advice.
- The most important part of becoming a stepparent is the prior planning the new step parent and the biological parent do before the wedding. Hints on discipline, family rules, and support.
Second Wives Cafe
- Online support community for second wives and stepmothers. Free registration is required to access some of the chat areas.
Second Wives Club
- Online support community for stepmothers and second wives, offering forum discussion, articles, digests, and other tools.
Step Parents and Friends Message Boards
- Support and friendship for all step parents.
- Step-family support. Offering a newsletter and books for stepparents. E-mail counseling and support worldwide.
- Website of the Stepfamily Association of South Australia, providing advice through articles, discussion area and newsletters. Friendly and easy to navigate.
- A rich source of research-based, nonprofit educational articles to help co-parents build healthy post-divorce and stepfamily relationships.
Stepping Stones for Step Families
- Information and resources for step parents. Offers an ezine and club (free membership).
The Evil Stepmother
- An essay by Maureen F. McHugh on her experience with her step son.
Usenet alt.support.step-parents -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:46:36 AM EDT -