become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Special_Needs_Children
Special Needs Children
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent
Reference: Education: Early Childhood: Special Needs
Society: Disabled: Children
Society: Disabled: Family Resources
- A safe computer haven where kids and teens with disabilities can meet and share their interests.
About Potty Training Children with Special Needs
- Learn about potty training children with special needs, such as autism and down syndrome, including signs of readiness and how to avoid resistance.
About Special Education
- A resource for parents, teachers, and students.
Angels Gather Here
- Family raising 3 biological children,7 medically fragile adopted children and fostered 225.
Center for Infants and Children with Special Needs
- The Center for Infants and Children with Special Needs at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center cares for children and young adults with significant chronic illness.
Child Care and the ADA
- Child care centers rather privately or publicly operated must conform to ADA standards in order to meet the needs of special children.
Disabled Parents Network
- A UK based organisation of disabled people who are parents or who hope to become parents, their families and allies.
Eastern Los Angeles Regional Center Parents Network
- Parents of developmentally delayed children who are clients of the Easter Los Angeles Regional Center.
- Magazine for parents of children or young adults with disabilities. Includes reports, forum, products links, books.
Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Resources for parents who care for children with special needs, including links to a nationwide directory of Parent Centers on Disability.
Hints for Mothers of Many Children
- Discusses general issues but also a section of disabled children and their siblings.
Impact of a Handicapped Child on the Family
- From the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute and meant for teachers, but has information for parents.
Kids Together, Inc.
- Kids Together, Inc. is an all-volunteer non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Our goals include providing helpful information and resources to enhance the quality of life for children and adults with disabilities.
Mothers with Attitude
- Humor and help for adoptive moms, special-needs moms, any old moms at all.
New Jersey Parents' Caucus
- A resource site. Discusses issues, lists events, includes a newsletter in English, Spanish, and Chinese, and has family support job listings.
NICHCY: Parenting A Child With Special Needs - Resources
- Provides a starting point for families in their search for information and resources to professionals who work with families who have a child with a disability.
Parenting From the Heart
- A twice weekly newsletter devoted to all who are touched by children with special needs.
Parenting the Spirited Child
- Classes for parents of a 3-7 year old who is spirited, oppositional, willful, aggressive, angry, or ADHD will want to learn about this exceptional class.
- Provides articles with tips and information, as well as links to specific threads in the accompanying message boards.
- An information, referral, and advocacy service for parents and caregivers of children with disabilities and professionals who work with our families.
Parents Helping Parents
- Helping children with special needs receive the love, hope, respect and services they need to achieve their full potential by strengthening their families and the professionals who serve them.
Parents with Disabilities Online
- Information, support and products for parents who have disabilities.
Partners Resource Network
- Purpose is to empower parents of children and youth with disabilities in their roles as parents, decision makers, and advocates for their children.
The Prevention News
- Newsletter published by Peter Leibert for Arc-California chapters and their members, focusing on issues related to the prevention of mental retardation and other disabilities.
- SNAP wants to promote awareness and acceptance of children with special needs, especially the physically challenged.
Special Mommy Chronicles
- "Special Mommy Chronicles" is a weekly column by a Special Needs mom to Special Needs parents.
Special Needs Families
- Offers details of the purpose to this web ring, statistics, the sites currently participating and joining instructions.
Special People, Special Planning
- Special People, Special Planning is a special needs planning book on how to create a lifelong plan for special needs children and a disabled family member.
Ten Commandments of Etiquette
- The Empowerment Zone offers tips for communicating with those who have special needs.
- We serve people who have developmental disabilities and their families.
Special Needs Children
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 9:15:05 UTC -