become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Resources
Home: Family: Family Resources and Support
Active Parenting Program
- Parenting style quiz, forums, bookstore, free newsletter and online and regional classes.
Advice for Parenting
- Blog providing valuable information and tips for parents and expecting parents.
All 4 Kids UK Family Directory
- Parenting articles and links.
Anything About Kids
- Provides information and links on topics dealing with all stages of childhood from pregnancy through teen.
Ask Dr. Sears
- Get answers questions about kids' health care, pregnancy and childbirth, breastfeeding and discipline.
Baby Mum Mum
- Sponsored blog discussing everything having to do with babies and parenting with a focus on health, nutrition and infant development.
- Articles, videos and shopping for parents with a focus on organic and natural living.
BBC - Parenting
- Parenting articles, radio and TV schedules.
- Bedtime conversation topics for children ages 3-6.
Best Family Advice
- Family budget, pet advice, health tips, kids jokes, articles and ideas for having a healthy family.
The Blissful Parent
- Advice to help you communicate with your kids, balance a career, & have a healthy marriage. Includes a blog, Q and A section and video tutorials.
- Provides tips and ideas on craft projects, after school activities, recipes, meal planning, finances and career tactics and management.
- Ideas for traditions to celebrate with your family.
Child Development Institute
- Topics for parents include growth, psychology, safety, siblings, and learning. Includes sales of related books, tapes, games and computer software.
Child N' Parent
- Resources and articles for parents.
Coach Apparent Ltd.
- Parenting advice and resources from Dyan Eybergen RN, ACPI.
Common Sense Parenting
- From the non-profit Boys Club, answers questions about parenting and has resources for better parenting. Includes free downloadable e-books.
Cool Mom Ideas
- Projects, crafts, and learning activities for kids.
Don't Wake the Baby
- Articles and message boards on parenting from pregnancy to three years. Online store featuring organic, fair trade and environmentally kind baby products. UK based.
Families Online Magazine
- Parenting advice and tips from experts.
- Provides resources on child's health, development, nutrition for kids and teens, fitness for the whole family, and safety. Includes parenting blog and message boards.
- A blog about kids, parenting and family relationships, with daily stories and tips on how to raise happy and successful kids.
- Large searchable resource of family activities and tips, parenting resources, travel guides, wellness and childcare information and other user-contributed content of interest to families.
- Practical parenting seminars for strong-willed, angry children. Includes articles and life examples.
Free Printable Behavior Charts
- Free printable behavior charts for all ages and parenting tips and information.
Just The Facts Baby
- Expert advice on pregnancy and early years parenting - created by moms and journalists.
- Parenting articles and videos on a large range of topics.
- Comprehensive directory for parents in Australia. Helps parents to identify products, services and places of interest as well as giving tips and advice. Includes a parenting forum.
- Ideal for parents with young children; resources include information about potty-training, vacationing, kid-friendly recipes, craft ideas, and product reviews
LDS Parent Coach.org
- Parenting skills from an LDS approach.
The Learning Community
- Nonprofit organization featuring free resources such as videos and tips as well as links to other sites on parenting, education, health, behavior, development, and family activities. Includes the Parent Power blog.
- Designed to assist parents facing the challenges of educating young children. Gives recommendations and advice on methods and products that help kids learn.
Live and Learn
- Reference source for parents, with articles, links and software.
- Collection of parenting articles relating to younger children.
More 4 Kids
- Articles on parenting and activities for kids.
- A family community that aims to inform, educate, and entertain. Numerous resources, informative articles, hints, tips and checklists.
The National Parenting Center
- Support site for parenting. Dedicated to providing parents with responsible guidance from the world's most renowned child-rearing authorities.
Online Parenting Classes
- Nationally approved online parenting classes with certificates of completion.
On·Task On·Time for Kids
- Timer and routine help for parents and kids.
- Pampers parenting institute. All about pampers and parenting. Includes email list and other resources online.
- Local and provincial directories, articles on parenting, childcare, local consumer goods, education, family resources and pregnancy.
The Parent Program
- Email/web based parenting program offering coaching services and free parenting resources.
- Parenting articles, blog posted by visitors and newsletter.
The Parent's Field guide
- Articles and links to products for parents.
- Created for parents of children ages 2 to 8. Offers articles, expert advice, and tips from other parents on parenting, education, and children's health and activities.
Parenting Class Online
- Online course for teaching parenting skills. Meets court ordered divorce class requirements.
- Parenting and baby articles, parenting advice, baby product reviews, coupons and message forums.
- Provides information for caregivers about the nature of child development and how to nurture healthy development.
- The home of Parenting and BabyTalk Magazines with information on many topics on being a parent.
Parenting Our Kids
- Keep kids busy and active with puzzles, games, recipes, worksheets, advice, gardening tips. Includes a forum and answer section.
Parenting Partnerships, Inc.
- Geared specifically for families split by divorce; provides information and advice for parents, online co-parenting classes, family law and support services, and education (at home, at the office, or at a school)
- Informational site with parenting articles, tips and resources.
- Science-based information on parenting and child development. Looks at the anthropology and psychology of breastfeeding, sleep, social skills, stress, potty training.
- Offers tips, strategies, information on all issues of parenting along with links to other parenting sites.
- Resources and expert advice about raising healthy children, encouraging literacy, family-friendly activities.
- Supplies parenting tips, articles and multimedia geared toward making raising children more rewarding.
The Prevent Delinquency Project
- Strategy of supervision and guidance to prevent children from getting into trouble.
- Self-paced online parenting course dedicated to raising responsible, respectful children; live coaching, books, discussion forums and blog.
Professional Parenting Canada
- Parent educators offering support, classes, keynotes, links and free articles for parents, caregivers, and organizations.
Ready for Ten
- Tips, advice and information for parents of 6 to 9 year-olds
- Deals with the ups and downs of parenting. Provides information, support and advice on pregnancy, babies, nutrition and childcare. Includes an e-zine, discussion groups and a parenting diary.
- Original and classic children’s stories, free projects, and crafts.
- Free child-raising advice, tips and techniques. Includes parenting skills, education, food and nutrition.
Talk About Parenting
- Parenting advice and resources including workshops, online store, and TV show guide.
- Information and advice for parents and children on all aspects of child rearing.
- A free online parenting magazine. Includes articles, tips and information on all things belly, bambino and kid.
USA.gov: Parenting Resources
- Comprehensive collection of links to government information and services on parenthood. Includes topics on child care, health and education issues and safety.
Yes Kids Can
- Provides parents, schools and community leaders with uncomplicated and fun resources that teach kids charitable giving.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2015 at 11:32:57 UTC -