the entire directory
only in Mothers/Weblogs
Politics and Activism
Home: Family: Parenting: Mothers: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs
Almost Somewhat Positive
- Weblog by a mother who is "changing [her] pessimistic point of view, one positive thought at a time."
- She raises a son, lives as a writer in San Francisco and attends PTA meetings where the other moms pretend they're not staring at her purple hair.
- An online magazine whose name was inspired by the song, "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered." Edited by a mother of twins, journalist Diana Day.
- Better parenting through coffee.
Covered in Drool
- Journey through first-time motherhood. An insight into sleepless nights, amazing smells and worry.
- Helps with parenting school age children and health, education, and physical activity.
Crunchy Domestic Goddess
- Personal reflections, post compilations, and research on natural parenting, including breastfeeding, homebirthing, and organic living.
- Written by a woman, age 35, trying to get pregnant.
- Personal weblog of a homeschooling mother of four boys, focusing on solving discipline problems and building loving homes.
- Mom blogger discusses homeschooling and everyday life raising two boys, one with special needs. Product reviews and giveaways.
Everything Birth Blog
- Parenting advice, Midwifery,
From the Cheap Seats
- She writes about life as a mom, wife, teacher, and everyday citizen with a sense of humor and a healthy dose of reality.
Funky Geek's Mum
- I'm first a Mum to my son whose nickname is 'Funky Geek'. He's smart, witty, a math's geek, loves studying AND Homework. This blog is basically about being a mother and Funky Geek's life
- An editor-turned-blogger takes on the struggle to live life as a thinking person while trying to get a small boy to school on time without dog biscuits in his teeth.
Helping Moms Connect
- Blog dedicated to connecting moms with resources such as reviews, deals, coupons, recipes and parenting advice.
Her Bad Mother
- Bad is the new good. A Mother in Toronto, Ontario.
- Richella shares her life as a mother and focuses on a spiritual perspective. She tries to leave a feeling of hope and encouragement in every post.
It's a Woman's World!
- By mother of four and freelance writer Petula Wright. Topics include parenting ups and downs, book and product reviews, and everyday life. Also provides information about her writing services.
Life With Heathens
- A humorous take on the life of a homeschooling mom with cancer, her three heathens, one screwy cat, and sometimes that hubby guy too.
Mabel and Riv
- A mom, a California girl living in a Midwest world, writes about her life and her three boys with autism.
Mama Needs a Cosmo
- Humorous journal-style weblog by working mother, Kathleen B. Lancaster.
- One mother's journey through a deployment pregnancy, discovering baby has a heart defect, working at home, and beyond.
- Provides parenting tips, crafts and family activities to make the most of everyday family life through creativity, learning and play. From a California mom in the Bay Area. life as the mother of three young, craft-loving children.
- A diary to keep every happy, funny and precious moment.
- Erin and Kristin are working moms trying to balance careers, kids, husbands, and life.
- Humor, essays, and shenanigans from the mom of two boys.
- Helps moms as they travel along the stages of life: baby, toddler, kid, and beyond.
A Modern Mother
- Living in London, married to the Scot, with three children and off the corporate ladder.
Mom is Nutz
- Personal weblog from a Mother in Georgia.
A Mom Knows
- Articles written by moms about their interests. Subjects include: travel, cooking, parenting, products reviews, money, shopping, and home.
Mom to the Screaming Masses
- Carmen is a stay-at-home Mom to six kids. She's a Starbucks addict and a huge fan of naps. When she's not scaling Mt. Laundry, cleaning, driving carpool, or cooking, she likes to read and run.
- Mary Tsao is a stay-at-home Mother who lives in Silicon Valley with her engineer husband and their two toddlers.
- Humorous personal essays and some journaling on parenting and motherhood.
The Mommy Blogger
- A blog about parenting from a Mother's point of view.
moms crazy life
- A very opinionated site regarding mothers and working mothers. Advice given as well as some insight on certain subjects.
- A mother’s blog about the daily rants of raising two kids and running her own company.
- Now with more nuts.
My Mom's Blog by Thoroughly Modern Millie
- At 81 years young, Millie Garfield is one of the Internet's oldest bloggers, according to The Ageless Project.
My Mommy's Place
- Offering Mothers an online community where they may inform, inspire and empower each other to be their best for their children.
The Natural Mommy
- A Christian mother, environmentalist and believer in attachment parenting talks about her children and her life.
- From home improvement nightmares to restaurant reviews around Charlotte, homeschooling to fine art, Susan keeps her family of 6 on their toes. But it's all rib-tickling fun.
- Personal weblog with a humorous style. Also features blogging tips.
- A blog about motherhood in Alaska, with a focus on crafts, recipes, writing, and giveaways.
The Story of Cavan
- A Singapore mom's weblog about the surprise entrance of a baby into her and her husband's lives.
- Combine a two-year-old daughter, 15 and 13-year-old stepdaughters, an alpha male husband, a braying beagle, a bunch of annoying neighbors and a 30-year-old woman trying to make them all happy and look damn good in the process.
Table for Five
- The life of a stay-at-home-mom, Elizabeth, her husband, two boys and toddler daughter. This weblog also has book and product reviews and photos.
- Resources & thoughts from a stay at home mother & teacher.
This Full House
- A full-frontal encounter into Liz's life as a Mom with four children, two cats, one super hyper sock-eating chocolate lab and too damned much laundry.
Time to Make the Brownies
- Adventures in motherhood, childhood and the serious business of growing up..
- The weblog of Wacky Mommy, including her Friday Advice Column for Wacky Mothers and Others, the Tuesday Recipe Club, and frequent postings about the wacky world of motherhood.
Woulda Coulda Shoulda
- Mir is trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up-despite already being a divorced 30-something with two small, demanding creatures underfoot.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 6:45:12 UTC -