the entire directory
only in Mothers/Weblogs
Politics and Activism
Home: Family: Parenting: Mothers: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs
Almost Somewhat Positive
- Weblog by a mother who is "changing [her] pessimistic point of view, one positive thought at a time."
- She raises a son, lives as a writer in San Francisco and attends PTA meetings where the other moms pretend they're not staring at her purple hair.
- An online magazine whose name was inspired by the song, "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered." Edited by a mother of twins, journalist Diana Day.
- Better parenting through coffee.
Covered in Drool
- Journey through first-time motherhood. An insight into sleepless nights, amazing smells and worry.
- Helps with parenting school age children and health, education, and physical activity.
Crunchy Domestic Goddess
- Personal reflections, post compilations, and research on natural parenting, including breastfeeding, homebirthing, and organic living.
- Written by a woman, age 35, trying to get pregnant.
- Personal weblog of a homeschooling mother of four boys, focusing on solving discipline problems and building loving homes.
- Mom blogger discusses homeschooling and everyday life raising two boys, one with special needs. Product reviews and giveaways.
Everything Birth Blog
- Parenting advice, Midwifery,
From the Cheap Seats
- She writes about life as a mom, wife, teacher, and everyday citizen with a sense of humor and a healthy dose of reality.
Funky Geek's Mum
- I'm first a Mum to my son whose nickname is 'Funky Geek'. He's smart, witty, a math's geek, loves studying AND Homework. This blog is basically about being a mother and Funky Geek's life
- An editor-turned-blogger takes on the struggle to live life as a thinking person while trying to get a small boy to school on time without dog biscuits in his teeth.
Helping Moms Connect
- Blog dedicated to connecting moms with resources such as reviews, deals, coupons, recipes and parenting advice.
Her Bad Mother
- Bad is the new good. A Mother in Toronto, Ontario.
- Richella shares her life as a mother and focuses on a spiritual perspective. She tries to leave a feeling of hope and encouragement in every post.
It's a Woman's World!
- By mother of four and freelance writer Petula Wright. Topics include parenting ups and downs, book and product reviews, and everyday life. Also provides information about her writing services.
- A stay at home Mom of two writes about life with wit, humor and honesty.
Life With Heathens
- A humorous take on the life of a homeschooling mom with cancer, her three heathens, one screwy cat, and sometimes that hubby guy too.
Mabel and Riv
- A mom, a California girl living in a Midwest world, writes about her life and her three boys with autism.
Mama Needs a Cosmo
- Humorous journal-style weblog by working mother, Kathleen B. Lancaster.
- One mother's journey through a deployment pregnancy, discovering baby has a heart defect, working at home, and beyond.
- Blog is about her life as the mother of three young, craft-loving children.
- A diary to keep every happy, funny and precious moment.
- Erin and Kristin are working moms trying to balance careers, kids, husbands, and life.
- Humor, essays, and shenanigans from the mom of two boys.
- Helps moms as they travel along the stages of life: baby, toddler, kid, and beyond.
A Modern Mother
- Living in London, married to the Scot, with three children and off the corporate ladder.
Mom is Nutz
- Personal weblog from a Mother in Georgia.
A Mom Knows
- Articles written by moms about their interests. Subjects include: travel, cooking, parenting, products reviews, money, shopping, and home.
Mom to the Screaming Masses
- Carmen is a stay-at-home Mom to six kids. She's a Starbucks addict and a huge fan of naps. When she's not scaling Mt. Laundry, cleaning, driving carpool, or cooking, she likes to read and run.
- Mary Tsao is a stay-at-home Mother who lives in Silicon Valley with her engineer husband and their two toddlers.
- Humorous personal essays and some journaling on parenting and motherhood.
The Mommy Blog
- Journal-style blog by Melinda Roberts, author of Mommy Confidential: Adventures From the Wonderbelly of Motherhood. Adventures of a divorced, single mom to three young children.
The Mommy Blogger
- A blog about parenting from a Mother's point of view.
moms crazy life
- A very opinionated site regarding mothers and working mothers. Advice given as well as some insight on certain subjects.
- A mother’s blog about the daily rants of raising two kids and running her own company.
- Now with more nuts.
My Mom's Blog by Thoroughly Modern Millie
- At 81 years young, Millie Garfield is one of the Internet's oldest bloggers, according to The Ageless Project.
My Mommy's Place
- Offering Mothers an online community where they may inform, inspire and empower each other to be their best for their children.
The Natural Mommy
- A Christian mother, environmentalist and believer in attachment parenting talks about her children and her life.
Notes from the Trenches
- Over-educated Mother of six boys and one girl, struggling to stay sane despite the efforts of her children.
- From home improvement nightmares to restaurant reviews around Charlotte, homeschooling to fine art, Susan keeps her family of 6 on their toes. But it's all rib-tickling fun.
- Personal weblog with a humorous style. Also features blogging tips.
- A blog about motherhood in Alaska, with a focus on crafts, recipes, writing, and giveaways.
Speed Skating Mom
- Mother who has taken up speed skating and shares her experience with others.
The Story of Cavan
- A Singapore mom's weblog about the surprise entrance of a baby into her and her husband's lives.
- Combine a two-year-old daughter, 15 and 13-year-old stepdaughters, an alpha male husband, a braying beagle, a bunch of annoying neighbors and a 30-year-old woman trying to make them all happy and look damn good in the process.
- A work at home mom's life, opinions, reviews, and blended family.
Table for Five
- The life of a stay-at-home-mom, Elizabeth, her husband, two boys and toddler daughter. This weblog also has book and product reviews and photos.
- Resources & thoughts from a stay at home mother & teacher.
This Full House
- A full-frontal encounter into Liz's life as a Mom with four children, two cats, one super hyper sock-eating chocolate lab and too damned much laundry.
Time to Make the Brownies
- Adventures in motherhood, childhood and the serious business of growing up..
- The weblog of Wacky Mommy, including her Friday Advice Column for Wacky Mothers and Others, the Tuesday Recipe Club, and frequent postings about the wacky world of motherhood.
- Anecdotes of family life in Wisconsin with occasional local highlights and product reviews.
Woulda Coulda Shoulda
- Mir is trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up-despite already being a divorced 30-something with two small, demanding creatures underfoot.
- Covers one mom's experiences as a former travel agent and Walt Disney World cast member turned stay-at-home mom of 3. Disney memories, kids crafts and activities, recipes, pictures, vacation planning and more.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2014 at 6:45:55 UTC -