become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mothers/Organizations
Open Directory - Home: Family: Parenting: Mothers: Organizations
Home: Family: Parenting: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations: By State
Help Mothers Who Are Wrongly Accused of Child Abuse
- A petition to reform the US legal system to protect mothers who have been wrongly accused by child abuse.
- Mothers Acting Up is dedicated to mobilizing the gigantic political strength of Mothers to ensure the health, education, and safety of every child.
Moms In Business Network
- (MIBN) National member network dedicated to supporting and actively promoting working mothers and their businesses.
Mothers and More
- A non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of Mothers through support, education and advocacy. Serving Mothers in the US and beyond.
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
- International support network of women who share the common bond of preschool age children. Offers tips and discussion about parenting, marriage, health and money matters for stay home and working mothers.
Postpartum Education for Parents (PEP)
- PEP is a non-profit, all-volunteer corporation staffed entirely by trained parent volunteers providing information and support for parents of newborns, especially mothers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 30, 2012 at 11:44:16 UTC -