become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Magazines_and_E-zines
Magazines and E-zines
Home: Family: Publications
Home: News and Media
This category in other languages:
- Provides parenting, pregnancy, baby information, freebies and coupons.
Career Magazine for Teachers, Parents and Students
- Offers tools to help students choose a career path and find out more about themselves.
- Dedicated to helping parents find the information and support they need to best care for their children and themselves.
The Dabbling Mum
- Offers free drawings in party supplies, the Cyber Scavenger Hunt, and a free newsletter.
Family and Home Network
- Supports and encourages mothers and fathers who choose to forgo or cut back on paid employment to be home with their children. Publisher of Welcome Home Magazine.
Familyrapp - A Parents' Magazine
- A one-stop reference point for parents: informative parenting articles and directories of days out, family holidays, book reviews, drug information, education, recipes, health and shopping with many links.
- Provides caring adults with age-appropriate, fun, learning activities to do with children. Includes parenting articles and parent/child dialogues.
How To Have Amazing Kids
- A parenting book on raising kids to have character and respect.
- A monthly online magazine which addresses the areas of pediatrics, child-care, and issues relevant to today's parents.
- Junior magazine, for parents of children aged 0-8 years
Keepers of the Children - Native American Wisdom and Parenting
- Uses Native American spiritual ideas to show parents how to raise children who know their strengths and use them to create lives of meaning and contribution.
Marilyn Heins, Ph.D., FAAP
- Parenting skills, strategies, common sense advice to balance the needs of both parents and children.
- Parenting articles, newsletters and message boards with activities, travel tips, baby names, daycare and healthy eating information.
mother and baby magazine
- UK parenting magazine, with all the advice you need for trying for a baby, pregnancy, labour, birth, babies and toddlers. Meet other mums on our message boards plus great freebies and competitions.
- The Natural Family Living Magazine
National Family Network
- Our Family Parenting oriented monthly publications from the north of US and Canada.
- The Drs. Eide share a library of free articles about learning and learning differences, teaching tips, ADD, gifted children, dyslexia, reading and writing problems, auditory processing, sensory integration, autism, brain research and education.
- Normal child-rearing, and behaviour problems are things that this site has material on.
Parenting With Spirit
- Parenting, children and spirituality are explored in this magazine. Features inspiration articles on emotions, adoption and television.
- Provides magazine articles, newsletters, pregnancy, health, and baby information, advice, polls, contests, and message boards.
Positive Parenting Publications
- A UK based charity providing parenting resources to support families around the world.
Seminars for Parenting and Living with Children
- Offers an online parenting advice column and ideas on how to live with children.
Sharon K. Weiss, M.Ed.
- Promotes the author's book, From Chaos to Calm, with parenting tips, and the introduction to the book, links, and suggested reading material.
Shasta Parent Magazine
- Provides parents with reliable information that nurtures and inspires the joy of parenting.
- Springboard magazine is an online educational magazine for children 3-9 years of age. Offers educational games to learn math and language, science experiments and essays, stories with audio, art and craft projects, coloring pages and general knowledge.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 20:45:05 UTC -