become an editor
the entire directory
only in Foster_Parents/Organizations
Home: Family: Foster Care: Agencies
Home: Family: Foster Care: Organizations
Colorado State Foster Parent Association
- Resource for training and education for foster parents, child welfare legislation, and links to other resources in Colorado.
Connecticut Association of Foster and Adoptive Parents, Inc.
- A non profit organization that is committed to strengthening Foster and Adoptive Families through support, training and advocacy with the aim of nurturing child safety, well being and stability in partnership with child welfare professionals and the entire community.
Lutheran Child and Family Services of Michigan
- Not-for-profit organization developing and providing services necessary to enhance the lives and productivity of children and families at risk or in need. Foster parent FAQ, myths about fostering, events, and family activity downloads.
Montgomery County Foster Parent Association
- For relating information and references to the foster parents of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Morris County Foster Parents Association
- Non-profit organization devoted to the support and advocacy of foster families in Morris County, New Jersey. Information about organized activities, newsletter, and links to related content are featured.
National Foster Parent Association
- A non-profit agency striving to support foster parents and to be a strong voice on behalf of all children.
New Hampshire Foster and Adoptive Parent Association
- Provides information pertaining to by-laws, area councils, training, clothing and furniture resources, legislative updates and a support forum.
Pinebrook Services for Children & Youth
- Provides high-quality placement, prevention, and treatment services to children birth through 18, including outpatient mental health and drug and alcohol counseling, and special-needs and international adoption services.
- The Foster Parent Community offers this list of contact names, addresses and phone numbers for state foster parent associations nationwide.
Triad Family Services
- California corporation that oversees adoption, long-term foster care, guardianship, education, therapy, reunification, and emancipation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 8:45:44 UTC -