become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Foster_Parents
Chats and Forums
Home: Family: Adoption
Home: Family: Foster Care
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Parents' Rights
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Service Organizations
Society: Philanthropy: Child Welfare
Canadian Foster Parent
- A resource guide for foster parents to access information and to network with other caregivers around the world. Find links to chat with other caregivers and become a member of a fostercare listserv.
Casey Family Programs
- Source of information, technical assistance, written materials and referrals to both resource families and child welfare professionals who work with them.
- Patterns to sew for foster children and agencies. Hats, duffel bags, bandanas are a few of the patterns here.
Kids in Care
- Australian site helping parents, caregivers, and foster parents with ideas, forums, recipes, and information.
Lifting the Veil: Child Welfare, Foster Care, Juvenile Justice
- Information about the Child Protective Services, Foster Care, and Juvenile Justice systems. Testimony, studies, and reform efforts are examined.
- A learning organization committed to the continuous development of its employees in order to provide optimal care for our foster children, and a solid support network for our foster families.
Real Facts About Foster Care
- Are agencies undercutting those entrusted to care for our most vulnerable? Parenting is work, and deserves society's support and undergirding.
Staying with Grandma
- The challenges faced by relative caregivers; grandparents caring for foster children. Published by Action Alliance for Children.
Usenet alt.support.foster-parents -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 18, 2015 at 5:15:14 UTC -