become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fathers/New_Dads
Open Directory - Home: Family: Parenting: Fathers: New Dads
Babycenter's Dads Page
- Includes topics ranging from making the baby, keeping your friends with a new baby, to planning and saving for college.
Being A Dad
- A personal diary of a new father on topics such as pregnancy, family life and getting the most out of being a dad.
Daddy Types: A Weblog for New Dads
- Gear, books, reviews, advice, humor, and first-hand accounts for and by new dads. "Dad-friendly perspectives in the baby-making and -raising world."
- Offers resources and tools for new fathers on how to deal with crying babies, new moms and other concerns.
Father To Be...
- Exploring the events and emotions of pregnancy from a father-to-be's perspective. Sections include a calendar, new developments, and a story section for anyone to send in their experiences.
Fathers' Forum Online
- The online resource for expectant and new fathers.
- New dad comments on parenthood, New York City, and other topics of personal interest.
What About Dad?
- Fact sheet to help families meet the challenges of modern day parenting. Offered by the Ohio State University Extension Service.
- Weblog for new dads. [RSS]
- Weblog for new and soon to be fathers. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:35:04 AM EDT -