the entire directory
only in Parenting/Fathers
Father's Day Holiday
Chats and Forums
Stay at Home Fathers
This category in other languages:
1st SPOT Fatherhood
- On fatherhood, first time fathers, at home dads and single fathers. Lots of links to fathering sites.
- Writer waxes eloquent on many topics including his daughters.
- Articles and resources designed to help build men into stronger Christians and better dads.
- A site for dads covering all aspects of being a dad for every type of dad from new dads to divorced dads to gaming dads.
Dads at a Distance
- Activities that long distance dads can do from a distance to maintain and strengthen relationships with their children.
- Australian based teaching ministry focused on fatherhood.
Dads Web Resource
- Offers a searchable directory of Web-based resources for dads organized by subject.
- A news source that looks at the world through dad-colored glasses.
Divorced Fathers Network
- Dedicated to improving the lives of children, fathers and mothers by supporting engaged, effective fathering during and after divorce.
- Features the stories and advice of Gregory Keer and other dad writers. Read tips, commentary, and product reviews. Interact with polls and discussion boards.
Father Of The Blog - A Parenting And Fatherhood Journal
- A journal about Aaron Crall. Writing about his family, marriage, parenthood and fathering. An authoritative voice that is witty, thoughtful and sincere. This blog is about an average dad questioning his parenting abilities.
- Information, resources, support, and education for fathers and their families.
Fatherhood Collaborative of San Mateo County
- Resources and programs highlighting the importance of fathers and their role in the well being of children and families.
Fatherhood Information Hub
- Offers articles, insights and on-line surveys for men raising children.
Fatherhood on About.com
- Annotated web links for fathers, ranging from local playgroups to national programs to world-wide organizations.
Fathering from a Christian perspective
- Articles and resources to help Christian fathers.
- Page discusses the impact of fatherlessness on children, families and society.
Fathers Are Forever
- A co-parenting, self-help book for the divorced fathers.
Fathers' Involvement in Their Children's Schools
- U.S. Education Department pages with links to List of Tables on Father involvement with children and their schools.
- An online resource for fathers, by fathers, offering stories, advice and inspiration to fellow Dads.
- GreatDad.com is a resource of experience, recommendations, inspiration and advice for dads – delivered from the male perspective.
HeroDads—Helping Dads Become Heroes!
- Commercial site with tools, books and games to help dads engage with their children.
Inside a Men's Group
- This site is devoted to the DVD, which demystifies men's groups.
Meet the Breeders
- Surprised parents (especially the dad) write about their unexpected pregnancy and all that goes with it.
Men's Issues, Masculinity and Fatherhood
- Links to online studies and other resources on masculinity, sexual harassment and fatherhood.
Minnesota Fathers & Families Network
- Network serving fatherhood professionals, social service workers, educators, and fatherhood advocates across the state of Minnesota.
National Center for Fathering
- Tips, programs and training for fathers looking to become a better dad.
Raising a Modern day Knight
- Site promoting the Raising a Modern Day Night video and other materials.
Support For Dads
- A group forming to help dads who have custody of, or who are fighting for custody of their children who are or have been abused mentally or physically by the biological mother.
US Dept of Human Services Fatherhood Initiative
- Initiative to support and strengthen the roles of fathers in families.
KQED Forum: Being a Dad
- Hour-long discussion of fatherhood and the qualities of good fathers. Host: Cynthia Gorney. Guests: Armin Brott, Dr. Phillip Cowan, Dr. Mark Baker, and Joe Marshall. [51:53 streaming audio broadcast] (June 17, 2005)
What Are Fathers for ?
- Michael Lamb, speaking at the IPPR Conference 'Men and their Children' in London. (April 30, 1996)
Meet the Breeders
- Surprised parents (especially the dad) write about their unexpected pregnancy and all that goes with it. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 11:52:27 UTC -