become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Discipline
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Discipline
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Corporal Punishment
- Dedicated to helping parents and guardians help kids.
- A new way to raise children, making them more inner-directed as an effective way of creating self-discipline. This significantly reduces parents' workload and dramatically improves communication in the family.
The Center for Effective Discipline
- Headquarters for the National Coalition to Abolish Corporal Punishment in Schools and EPOCH-USA (End Physical Punishment of Children). Both organizations strive to completely end physical punishment of children in all settings.
Discipline with Love: A Guide for Parents with Spirited Children
- Good parents at wits end? Have the peaceful home you crave with our practical suggestions on tantrums, defiance, power struggles and other difficult behaviors.
- An Ohio State University Extension fact sheet on the best methods to use to help children behave properly.
- Information on guiding children towards a self-disciplined lifestyle.
How to Deal With Your Child's Temper Tantrums
- A guide on how to respond to tantrums, how to teach your child not to throw tantrums and how to prevent tantrums.
Keep Your Kids From Driving You Crazy
- Common sense tips from a daycare provider on discipline and childcare.
Parent Coaching Cards
- Devoted to helping parents, educators, and counselors develop and improve upon children's self-control and social skills. A practical, hands-on reference for children experiencing social and emotional difficulties.
- Provides positive solutions to disciplining young children for parents, caregivers and educators; includes articles and an online store of books, videos and audiotapes.
Problem Behaviors with Children
- An Ohio State University Extension fact sheet on understanding why some children are difficult, and what can be done to remedy the situation.
Time Out for "Time Out"
- Time-out can be an effective form of non-physical discipline for children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2014 at 11:46:18 UTC -