become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parenting/Child_Education
Kids and Teens: School Time
Reference: Education: Early Childhood
Reference: Education: K through 12
Reference: Education: K through 12: Home Schooling
Reference: Education: Products and Services
Reference: Education: Special Education
This category in other languages:
ACT : Information For Parents : Resources
- Educational planning and career development assistance for parents.
The Alternative Education Resource Organization
- A listing of alternative schools, including charter, independent, Montessori, and other "unusual" schooling options.
Awesome Library - K-12 Education Directory for Parents
- The Awesome Library organizes 10,000 carefully reviewed K-12 education resources for parents. It includes a directory, an index, and a search engine.
- Printable charts, for baby, preschool, kindergarten, and other children. Charts include chores, awards, education, potty training, behavior.
Education - K-12 Articles Index
- The number one concern of many parents who visit KidSource OnLine is how to help their children do better in school. These articles do just that. They are focused on specific subjects, skills or lessons for children in grades K through 12.
Helping Your Child Learn History
- with activities for children aged 4 through 11
- KidSource OnLine--The web source for in-depth and timely education and healthcare information that will make a difference in the lives of parents and their children.
- All you ever wanted to know about teaching the alphabet, phonics, reading, writing, spelling, and math for children 3-7. Free newsletter.
Parental Involvement - Part 1
- Under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), Title I, Part A has been restructured to serve as a means for helping all students to achieve challenging academic standards. To accomplish this objective, the Act promotes the formation of new partnerships, particularly home-school partnerships, to help address more completely the full range of student needs that impact on their learning.
Parents as Educators
- Discussion board, run by two Australian special education teachers, established to promote debate and discussion about issues related to children's education.
Patchogue-Medford Congress of Teachers
- This award winning site presented by a local teachers' union offers advice to parents, commentary on current educational issues, and an interactive survey. Updated every month except August.
- An Educational and intercative resource on the Earth. Designed especially for kids.
- Resources for the parent whose child or teen is being bullied at school.
Succeed to Read
- Resources for parents and teachers to help a child learn to read, combining phonic, whole language methods, games, and an alphabet chart.
- Helps parents answer kids questions about science, culture, difficult topics, and current events in a child friendly manner.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 10:15:07 UTC -