become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multiple_Births/Research
Australian Twin Registry
- Includes a newsletter, registry for twins, study information and conferences.
The Center for Study of Multiple Birth
- Recognized internationally as a unique resource for research and information about the causes, effects and problems of multifetal pregnancy.
International Society for Twin Studies
- Events, journal, bylaws, membership information.
- Newsletter, research information, survey.
- From the Institute of Behavioral Genetics at the University of Colorado. A handful of studies for twins of all ages.
Twins Personality Survey
- A twin survey on personality, conducted by researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Wisconsin Twin Research
- The Wisconsin Twin Research laboratories, directed by Dr. Hill Goldsmith, investigate genetic and environmental features of emotional development from infancy to adolescence, focusing on development, behaviour and autism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2013 at 9:15:03 UTC -